CHAPTER 12 - And So We Are

The One You Found

== Chapter 12 ==

 

                                                                                                       And So We Are                                                                                                     

 

“You’re insane, we could have been caught” Jimin strained himself to keep his voice down, at the sight of the other, despite clearly no-one else being around, in the middle of the forest at this time of the night with them.

 

“You didn’t seem to mind it much at the time” Jungkook grinned, showing his hands into his pockets, as he walked confidently towards the other.

 

“You just left me like that and I had to…-” Jimin spoke in frustration, but stopped himself from finishing his sentence, -  as he saw the others conceited smirk appear.

 

“You” Jimin shouted annoyed, whiles playfully punching the other on the arm, as Jungkook tried to avoid the punches, and beginning to laugh. Jungkook turned to avoid his punches, in a way that he was now hugging Jimin from behind and resting his chin on Jimins shoulder, and Jimin could only just lean in, pressing their bodies closer. Jimin felt himself as an easy target when it came to Jungkook, he could really do anything for the other.

 

“Make me angry again and I’ll be locking you in a dungeon” Jungkook warned, with an unreadable tone, but Jimin knew there was more to his words, it wasn’t a playful warning, it was a threat.

 

“Where would you find that?” He allowed himself to respond playfully.

 

“I’ll find one, if I will need one” his grip tightening, as if to emphasise his next words “And I can make one just for you anytime”

 

“I really didn’t do anything” Jimin said in a grim tone. He wanted Jungkook to believe him no matter what.

 

“I know” He muttered underneath his breath “I really do” his voice considerably agitated, “but it’s hard to control my thoughts. You’re always so close to her and…I… I get scared…” he stopped, feeling reluctant to continue his sentence. It felt too uncomfortable to reveal his true thoughts and feelings through words. It had never been part of his personality, and he could believe he was able to say as much as he had to the other.

 

“I’m not going to leave you even if you try to throw me away” Jimin said the words firmly.

 

=

 

“Do we have a plan?” Taejin asked.

 

“I’m trying to think of one” Jungkook answered, clearly aggravated, with his eyebrows furrowed, - as he continued to bite on his lip.

 

“The documents I gave you, list the names of some of those involved.” Jimin interrupted, feeling restless from the tension in the room.

 

“Yes, I seen” Taejin nodded, somewhat in thoughts “She probably kept them in case things turned sour and she needed something to guarantee her safety or blackmail one of them.” Taejin continued to speak, although it seemed more like it was directed to himself “But we need the slash fund papers.” He retorted, looking between Jungkook and Jimin, to check their thoughts.

 

“She must keep it somewhere safe. Somewhere where no one would look” Jungkook said, dismaying Taejins suggestion.

 

“A bank? Property-?” Taejin listed.

 

“Property!” Jimin yelled, his eyes shooting wide open, and Jungkook with Taejin looked at him questionably “She mentioned before, her ‘other home’. Hyuk went with her… because I didn’t think it was important at the time, so I only stayed to look around the house instead” his face now showing regret, as he brushed his fingers through his hair, and a loud sigh followed.

 

“Can’t you just ask Hyuk?” Taejin asked.

 

“No.” Jimin shook his head, “He’ll find it strange”

 

“Is there a way to get her to go there soon?” Taejin continued, clearly hooked on the idea that her ‘other home’, might have the slush fund documents there.

 

“There is…” Jimin trailed off, already doubting that Jungkook would like the sound of it.

 

“What is it?” Taejin asked eagerly at the sudden pause, oblivious of the way Jungkook was staring at Jimin, and Jimin clearly avoiding the eye contact.

 

“I could ask her” Jimin began.

 

“You might just ask Hyuk at that point” Taejin responded with disappointment clearly showing on his face now.

 

“I mean” Jimin continued somewhat hesitantly, trying to pick his words carefully “I could… ask her, I mean, lure her to take me there” he finished the sentence, all the while feeling Jungkooks burning glare.

 

“No” Jungkook outright declined, and Taejin turned to him dumbfounded.

 

“Why?” He asked somewhat annoyed, “This is the best chance we have”

 

Jungkook sat there, clearly fighting for words with which he could respond to the other to without having to say the real reason.

 

“I would need sleeping pills” Jimin cut in, he had to, because he knew Jungkook wouldn’t approve of this plan otherwise “I could spike her drink once we get there and just search the rooms”.

 

He could see Jungkooks expression relax slightly, but the agitation and distress still there.

 

==

 

Jimins hugged her from behind, “Isn’t there a place we could rest from everyone, just the two of us” he emphasised the last three words, - the words coming out so naturally, from all he practises he did for the past two days.

 

She giggled at his words “Just us two?” she said, thinking over his words carefully, “I guess there is a place” she said, still somewhat in thoughts.

 

=

 

“Just the two of us” She said smiling slyly, coming out of the bedroom, with a silky revealing dress, as Jimin scanned her, a smirk appearing, only for him to know that the smirk was intended for a different reason as to what she had in mind. The second they got there, she had gone to shower and change her clothes, whiles Jimin stayed behind to pour them some wine. Jungkook wasn’t lying when he said that she wasn’t the type to just holds hands, he clearly knew what she was intending to happen between the two of them this night.

 

“Here” Jimin said, “For the two of us” he found himself saying the words, as he handed her over a glass of wine.

 

She brushed his his jaw line with the back of her fingers, as she studied his facial features closely.

 

“We should have come here sooner” she said, hinting her intentions for them again, and Jimin could only force himself to smile, despite feeling the gross feeling overwhelm him.

 

“We really should have” he replied, nodding at the glass of wine that was still in his hand for her to take, and she took it, taking a sip from it within seconds.

 

Taejin had set him a dose limit of sleeping tablet, - which they have crushed into powder, of how much Jimin could give her in one go, in the matter of ‘we don’t want to just kill her’.

 

Jimin felt troubled with the thought of all he would have to go through in the meantime, before she finally had drunk enough to pass out. Luck was on his side, as she downed the wine glass by glass, not wasting any time in between the glasses, as Jimin found himself refilling her glass until half of the bottle was gone in a flash, and her movements becoming sluggish.

 

“Should we…” she said, reaching with her hand to touch his face, clearly disorientated, she blinked in attempt to make her vision clearer, and Jimin found himself moving away in order to avoid her touch. It was a matter of seconds before she passed out, and he couldn’t handle anymore of her filthy touches on his face.

 

-

 

She woke up, gripping her head, as she let out a groan, and looking up to see Jungkook and Jimin standing at the end of the room.

 

“Finally” Jungkook said, pushing himself off the wall he had been leaning on, whiles waiting, with Jimin standing beside somewhat relieved looking “You took your time there, for a second we thought Jimin had killed you”

 

“What?” She said confused by the situation, staring between him and Jimin.

 

“It took us a while to find these” Jungkook said, nodding his head towards Jimin, who raised a hand with an envelope, and her eyes widened in tremor.

 

She got up in seconds, running towards Jimin and trying to forcefully snatch the envelope off him, only for it to fall onto the floor, in Jimin attempt to push her away. She stumbled back at the touch and fell heavily onto the floor, still showing signs of the sleeping pills, which hadn’t fully worn off.

 

“I’ll pay whatever you want! I will pay you more than what he is paying you!” She said pointing at Jungkook, now fully grasping the situation she was in “Whatever he is paying you I will pay you twice. No 100 times more!” She pleaded, as she looked up at him furiously. That graceful figure of hers was already crumbled, and just a pathetic figure driven by greed was in front of them.

 

“You can’t pay me the same” Jimin confidently answered, calmly walking over and picking up the envelope from the floor, as Jungkook approached him, snaking his hands around his waist from the back, and pulling him in harshly, - their bodies colliding in response.

 

“Wha-” She began watching them dumbfounded, not able to grasp their actions.

 

“What he’s trying to say is that, you can’t him like I can” Jungkook answered with that arrogant tone and a smirk plastered on his lips. Jungkook sounded so cunning and sly to Jimins surprise, but he was enjoying this just as much as Jungkook.

 

“H-how can you!?” The shock and disgust growing on her face, as the realisation was growing in on her “You disgusting bastards.” She screamed “Did you become insane!? How could you screw around with a guy, you don’t even like m-”

 

“Shut up” Jungkook retorted, dropping his arms from Jimins waist, as he walked towards her, and squatted down to her eye height “You were always a whinny , and now your whinny will be behind the bars, and so will your father”.

 

“Don’t do this Jungkook” she pleaded, reaching over towards his hand, his words clearly bringing fear back to her, her pride not mattering anymore “I know you only did it because you were angry. You only used him to get the documents, I know you love me, so-”

 

“Is the police still not here?” Jungkook asked indifferent to all that she had said, ripping his hand out of her grip, “Don’t touch me” he warned her, disgust filling his face.

 

“Soon” Jimin watched her. Somehow he felt satisfied at the sight. Jungkook was his, and his only, and this before him was a confirmation.

 

“You two are disgusting bastards!” she screamed.

 

He didn’t know why, but he felt sly, walking over to Jungkook, and hugging his side. It felt like he won Jungkook, like she was nothing anymore, and he felt himself sneering.

 

“I’ll tell you all those behind, so let me go, I’ll give you the evidence” She said, her tone cold.

 

“Already have them, and it’s going to look like you’ve done it” Jungkook answered, and her eyebrows furrowed.

 

“No” she shook her head “The documents are left at the bank in the safe”

 

“Already switched them” Jimin interrupted, feeling satisfied with himself “You should have checked them before putting them away”

 

“You” she wheezed, her tone clearly bitter as she watched him in disgust.

 

“I wasn’t planning to say this, but aren’t you curious who made all of these arrangements Jungkook?” She laughed, and Jungkook felt uneasiness suddenly wash over him, “Ever thought who wanted to kill your father, or even who set me up for all of this, who led us all…” she paused smirking “To take it all over?” her voice was different know, as if she had accepted all that would be happening to her, and wanted to make him suffer just as much, “Do you think I did this out of nowhere by myself? No” she shook her head “I was promised that my father’s slush fund would get erased, and all I had to do was to get rid of you and your father”

“Who?” Jungkook asked, unable to stop himself, and he watched her smirk widen.

 

“When was the last time you had seen, well I don’t know, your mother and brother Jungkook, when?” she laughed openly now, and Jungkook didn’t need a further explanation, as he felt a wave of anger and shock rise within him.

 

This explained so much.

 

Jimin didn’t understand, but from Jungkooks grim and angry expression he knew there was something more going on behind the scenes than Jungkook had expected, and suddenly, the show wasn’t over just yet as they had expected.

 

=

 

“” Jungkook swore, as he shouted, throwing one of the pillows from the sofa at the wall, as Jimin watched from the side feeling worried and scared.

 

“That ing bastard” He continued to shout, slamming his hands onto the coffee table before falling into the sofa and brushing his fingers through his hair.

 

“I…” Jimin began, not sure what to even say to comfort him, and Jungkooks head snapped in his direction, as if he had forgotten the other was also there. 

 

He gave out a sigh, and closed his eyes for a second before opening them again, and getting off the sofa.

 

“When will this end?” Jungkook asked, brushing the few loose strands of hair from Jimins face gently with the tips of his fingers, and from the pained look on the others face he knew that this wasn’t a question Jungkook expected him to answer.

 

“I want this all to end” He said, wrapping his arms around him, “Then we can be free of it all”.

 

“I will be with you” Jimin said, hugging him back now, “I’ll do everything to help you”.

 

“You don’t understand” Jungkook said in such a new and pained tone, that Jimin couldn’t help but feel anxious.

 

“I wanted to finish this. I want to just leave with you now to anywhere, but if I leave the company now, those bastards will eat it up alive, and…” he paused “it will be like I’m giving up on my father…  like I am letting him down, and I can’t…”

 

“Don’t” Jimin said, his hands shooting up to the others face “I will stay with you no matter what, so don’t give up”

“I’m sorry” Jungkook apologised and lowered his head.

 

“We will fight to the end together” Jimin reassured him “It will always be us two, and no one will stop us. We will be free at the end. We will have our own happy ending.”

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

Actually, believe it or not, I think this is the end... ◕_◕

 

I think this is an ok ending(although this chapter is a bit rushed-not to mention grammar mistakes), because the further this will go on the more complicated I will make this story, and majority of you will just get bored and sick of it!≧▼≦ 

 

But yes, I think this is the last chapter, unless I decide otherwise some time in the future, so for now it will be me taking a break from this story, and writing a new one in the meantime. ಠ_ಠ

 

A Big Thank You for everyone who took their time to Comment, as it meant a lot!

I know my writing isn't perfect, and as I'm a slow writer it takes me a while to write the chapters, so it meant a lot that others also took their time to leave a Comment!

Also!!

Thank you to all of those who have Subscribed & Up-Voted this story!

 

Till the next story...

 ̄ ³ ̄