CHAPTER 4 - In the Open

The One You Found

== Chapter 4 ==

 

                                                                                                       In the Open                                                                                                     

 

He remembered everything.

 

It was two days before his wedding day. They were all celebrating at Jungkooks house, when his friends began insisting on having that one last wild party that he would never forget.

 

He remembered them going to some club. The memory that stood out, was how he hadn’t even drunk more than 1 glass of bear before suddenly feeling dizzy. He searched for his friends in the dancing crowd of bodies, but he couldn’t see any of them, and then everything out.

 

When he regained his consciousness, he was in a moving van, - his arms tied up.

 

The van was beginning to slow down, and he knew there wasn’t much option left, as he pushed himself quietly to the door, opening them, and jumping out. Even with the slow speed, it was a harsh fall, not being able to balance himself well with his hands tied up.

 

He didn’t waste time on studying his injuries; he just got up and ran into the darkness of a forest. He ran frantically, not caring where, not that he even knew where he was and every tree and shrub looked just alike as any other in that dark night.

 

He heard voices in a distance, and the adrenaline inside of him increased. He began to run even more carelessly; trying to get away as far from the voices as he could, - tripping over several times in process.

 

He ran, till everything underneath was just air, - feeling his body plunge down into water, and then sharp pain in his head.

 

Moments later everything out.

 

=

 

He clenched his hands into fists, anger flooding his whole body, as he picked up the wallet with the picture from the floor, calmly replacing the picture back, and putting the wallet in the drawer exactly the way he had found it.

 

He opened another drawer, looking through it, he found Jimins wallet and took it out. He looked towards the door, as he heard Jimin rush into the room, - Jimins expression somewhat anxious.

 

“I found it” Jungkook said calmly, holding up Jimins wallet, and stretching his hand out towards the other. “Hurry, grandma wanted it quickly, before the morning boat left” he said, his tone firm and cold.

 

“Oh” Jimin mumbled, reaching to take the wallet, “I’ll be right back” he said, heading back towards the door, and taking one last glance at Jungkook, that anxious expression still not leaving his face.

 

Jungkook could only sneer after the other left.

 

=

 

“Grandma just got picked up and left for the boat” Jimin said, coming back into the room.

 

“Jimin” Jungkook smiled coldly, “Shouldn’t we do it now that it’s just the two of us?”

 

Jimin was blushing within seconds at the others suggestive words. Even if they have done it before, having Jungkook saying the words so boldly in day light and watching him the way he did - felt too embarrassing and uncomfortable.

 

Jungkook was walking over towards him now, and Jimin took a step back, before stumbling backwards onto the bed. His mucles felt tensed, and although he couldn’t explain it, Jungkook seemed somehow different.

 

“Let’s not do this” Jimin said with a faint smile, trying not to show uncomfortable he felt by Jungkooks suggestion.

 

Jungkook just ignored his words, and proceeded to climb onto the bed, as Jimin tried pushing himself higher up the bed, in attempt to distance himself from Jungkook.

 

Jungkook had a conceited smile, as he watched the other. He crawled further up the bed, now hoovering over Jimin.

 

“Are you having fun?” He suddenly leaned in and whispered into the others ear. Jimins faint smile fading within seconds at the tone of the other voice. Something was very wrong, he sensed it. This didn’t feel like Jungkook at all and he felt anxious.

 

Jungkook began kissing the others neck roughly, his hands just as roughly grabbing Jimins shirt, and ripping it open, and Jimins hands shot up in protest, grabbing Jungkooks to stop, this was scaring him.

 

“Wait” Jimin pleaded now, he didn’t want this, he didn’t like this Jungkook at all.

 

“Why?” Jungkook sneered, his face now visible for Jimin to see and Jimin began to tremble, this wasn’t Jungkook, it couldn’t have been. It was someone else entirely.

 

“I don’t feel like doing it” Jimin said, trying to get away from under Jungkook, but feeling the other grip him tighly on the wrists, and pin him back down onto the bed, and it was painful the way Jungkook held him down.

 

“You think I felt like doing you?” Jungkook spoke suddenly, with a revolted expression on his face “Don’t be ridiculous” Jungkook shook his head, and Jimin didn’t know what was happening anymore, who was this person?. He looked like Jungkook, but it wasn’t Jungkook. No, he rather didn’t want to believe that this was Jungkook.

 

“You though you could just trick me and get away with it as if nothing ever happened? No” Jungkook shook his head again “You have to pay me Jimin, because liars always have to pay the price”.

 

“Who are you?” Jimin asked, his eyes somewhat teary now. “Someone who you shouldn’t have messed him?” Jungkook suggested coldly, still pinning the others hands, as he began roughly kissing the others body and leaving a bruises in any given place he could.

 

Jimin struggled, he tried getting out of his grip, but it was pointless, Jungkook was clearly the stronger one out of them two.

 

He let go of the others wrists, as his hands reached for Jimins belt, soon feeling Jimins fingers on his own trying to stop him, “Please don’t” Jimin cried out, Jungkook feeling slightly taken aback by Jimins voice, looking up to see the other crying now. This is what Jimin deserved he thought, pushing Jimins hands away, and carrying on undoing the others belt, oddly Jimin not resisting anymore, instead he was openly crying now, with his arms over his face in attempt to hide it.

 

He watched, his hands almost reaching for the others face to console him, but stopping at the reminder of why he was doing this to Jimin, of what it was that Jimin did to him. He leaned his head forward, now resting his forehead on Jimins stomach, listening to the other crying “I hate you” Jungkook spat the words in a bitter tone “I hate you so bad, that I wish you would die”, they were words that came out of his own mouth, but even he himself couldn’t believe he had said them to Jimin.

 

He got off the other and walked over to the drawer, opening and taking out his wallet. He held up the wallet, looking one last time at Jimin, “Don’t act coy and pitiful now, you deserved all that was coming to you. You deserve far much more than this, but you’re lucky that I have far more important things to take care of” he said with an impassive tone, as he headed for door.

 

=

 

He walked furiously, trying to ignore the thought of the other, and to set as much distance between him and the place he was now escaping from.

 

Even in his current infuriated state, the events still kept replaying in his head.  Jimins frightened face, Jimins crying face, the fear and pain in the other’s eyes.

 

He stopped abruptly. “Ah!!!” he shouted from frustration. It was Jimins own fault, but why was it him who felt like a complete ?. He hated the other so bad, but he also didn’t, and that fact made him angrier.

 

Initially he wasn’t going to go as far as he did, and he thought he would feel more satisfied scaring the other, but he just couldn’t stop himself in that moment from going further. He said far more than he wished, and did far more than he should have.

 

It felt so messed up in his head.

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

Somehow this story keeps getting longer and longer than I actually want it to... 눈_눈 

( I doubt this chapter counts as mature... ◕_◕)