CHAPTER 11 - Just Mine Only

The One You Found

== Chapter 11 ==

 

                                                                                                       Just Mine Only                                                                                                     

He felt like an idiot wondering the streets, unable to control the feeling inside of himself or his own facial expressions. He wanted to take out his anger on something, on someone, on anything, as long as it got rid of it all for him, and he didn’t have to feel this way anymore. It was too suffocating for him.

 

Why didn’t he trust Jimins words?

 

It may have been because he was too scared of his own assumptions and chances of them being real.

 

It didn’t make sense that the two at their age would just sit and talk in a hotel room for that long. The thought of Jimin being held by someone else other them him, or even holding someone else was infuriating and his mind couldn’t stop thinking about it.

It was all a mistake from the start.

 

Instead of trying to use the other, he should have just accepted that he liked Jimin and tried to approach him purely for that. Trying to get involved with Jimin and still keeping his pride at the same time was what caused this.

 

He thought all night about it, as he walked the streets; only realising it was morning after a significant increase in people walking around him, that he finally snapped out of his miserable thoughts.

 

He had to go back and apologise to Jimin.

 

He knew Jimin was bound to still be there, and even if he didn’t truly believe the others words, he had to pretend, because whatever happened between Jimin and Sera, he couldn’t allow any of it separate them.

 

Jimin was his, and Jungkook will never allow it to be different.

-

 

He walked through all of the rooms, checking for any signs of Jimin, but not finding him anywhere. He stood in the living room, his eyes registering a blanked on the sofa. He must have waited for him, but why wasn’t he here anymore?

 

What if Jimin was sick of him after all that yelling?

 

What if Jimin really chose Sera over him and left?

 

He felt mad at his own thoughts, they were stupid, he knew that, but it scared him none less. He laid down on the floor, pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking for any new messages or missed call, but finding none. He wanted to call the other, - his finger hovering over the call button, but soon setting the phone down. He didn’t know what he was meant to say to the other in this kind of situation, and knowing fully well that Jimin was somewhere near Sera at this time of the day…

=

 

“Your suit for tomorrows party” Taejin said, setting down a fine black suit neatly on top of Jungkooks bed. “There will be a lot of stakeholders there, and so will Sera, it’s perfect opportunity to see who she speaks to the most”.

 

“I’ll doubt she will make it obvious” Jungkook interrupted “Whoever is truly behind her, they’ve surely been doing a good job at hiding. For now, let’s set Sera and her father’s company as our target” he paused momentarily studying the suit that was set down, “After we are done with that, we can think of what to do next”

 

Will Jimin be there?

 

The thought rung through his mind, making his heart race.

 

=

 

“There’s a party tomorrow” Sera told the two of them “Be prepared to me by 5. I will need to go to the bank first”.

 

Hyuk and him just nodded in reply.

 

“You can leave now” She excused them.

 

“Yes, mam” they answered in union, before turning to leave.

 

“Ah, Jimin” she called out, and he stopped, turning back to face her “I need to speak to you”

 

“Yes, mam” he answered coming back to her, as Hyuk proceeded to leave the room, and shutting the door behind. He felt his heart beat increase, as he tried to control his facial expressions. Has she noticed that he had switched the documents?.

 

“About the other night” she spoke somewhat timidly, and he felt his hands beginning to shake, “About me getting drunk, and saying all that I have…” she continued, and then paused, looking somewhat uncomfortable and ashamed at recalling the memory.

 

“My lips are sealed” Jimin gave her a faint forced smile, feeling some of the pressure and fear leave him in an instant. “It’s just between us” he added reassuringly, wanting to close the matter and just leave as quickly as possible, before she was able to notice his odd behaviour.

 

He knew he was bad at acting and hiding his feeling. He was told so by Jungkook countless of times, - about his emotions being too easy to read, as if they were up on display.  

 

…Jungkook.

 

He felt his mind repeat the others name.

 

“Thank you” she allowed herself to chuckle slightly, “It feels wonderful to have someone to reply on in these situations”.

 

==

 

Jimin felt out of place in this big hall full of people in fancy suits and dresses; expensive jewellery decorating them all from head to toe. He and Hyuk followed Sera around, keeping a small distance from her, not wanting to alarm anyone or annoy her.

 

Jimin tried listening to conversations she had with different guests, although not much could be heard with so much clatter and chatter going on around, and even from what he did hear, there wasn’t much past of just general meaningless small talk.

 

He scanned around, trying to act oblivious to the conversations around, when his eyes spotted an arrogant face looking him up and down. Even from his spot, Jimin could tell the other was smirking, like usual, that overconfident air surrounding the other. Jimin quickly looked at Sera, to make sure she wasn’t seeing this, and back at Jungkook with a worried expression. Was he an idiot watching Jimin so obviously, what was he even thinking, someone was bound to notice.

 

Was Jungkook so angry at him that he was planning to ruin the whole plan?

 

He couldn’t allow that to happen. He had to do something, escape from the others sight, seeing how Jungkook didn’t care to look away from him even once.

 

“I’m going to the washroom quickly” Jimin whispered to Hyuk.

 

“Ok” was the others reply, before Jimin headed out hurriedly.

 

-

Jimin was washing his hands calmly, not caring when someone entered the bathroom. He didn’t bother to look and just reached for a basket stocked with towels to dry his hands, when he felt someone grip his wrist harshly and drag him.

 

He was ready to fight, until feeling his eyes growing wide at the realisation that it was Jungkook. Even so the confusion was even greater, as he looked from one eye to the other, as if trying to get some sort of an answer from Jungkook.

 

The other threw him harshly against the tiled wall, locking the door behind them quickly, and there wasn’t even time to say anything. Jungkook was already kissing him with all his might, and Jimin could only respond the same. Why was it always so rough between them, as if they were continuously deprived of each other, to the point that when they did see each other they were almost ripping each other apart?

 

Their kiss broke off, and he felt the others arms grip his thighs, and lift him up, whiles still pressing him against the wall and his legs automatically wrapped around Jungkooks waist. His still wet hands gripped Jungkooks hair eagerly, pulling the strands as Jungkook was tracing his lips over his neck.

 

He felt his muscles tighten at the feeling of Jungkooks index finger slide into his boxer band, slightly pulling on it, and he moaned at the sensation. Was Jungkook really planning to do this here? The thought was crazy, and even more that it made him feel so much more excited and .

 

“Jungkook” Taejins voice echoed around them, - Jimins eyes shooting wide open, as shiver ran down his spine in fear, and he could only hold his breath in. “We need to leave” the voice continued, and Jimin was eyeing Jungkook, who oddly didn’t seem frightened least by the current situation.

 

“Go. I’m coming now” Jungkook replied, the look of frustration appearing on his face, as his hands gripped Jimins waist, pushing the other away, as an indication and Jimin unwrapped his legs from him.

 

The second Taejin left, they both breathed heavily, both looking just as flustered as the other now.

 

“You’re mine” Were Jungkooks words, which sounded almost like a reminder, yet also as a threat, as he tapped Jimins crotch with the palm of his hand, - that smug smirk of his before leaving.

 

Jimin stood still like that, still leaning with his back against the wall, before looking down at the tapped area. “” he cursed under his breath, reaching down with his fingers to undo his trouser button. Jungkook was arrogant, and a bastard for doing this, but Jimin was his, and he could only smile like a fool, satisfied at the thought that Jungkook forgave him… that Jungkook was still claiming him as his own.

 

Jungkook was his owner.

 

He belonged to Jungkook only.

 

-

 

“Did he tell you anything?” Taejin asked.

 

“Not much” Jungkook shook his head, trying to act thoughtful, before smirking. Truth said, even if Jimin wanted to say something, Jungkook hadn’t given the other much of a chance to say anything. He was partly scared to hear something he didn’t want to from the other, but seeing the way Jimin responded to him, felt reassuring and comforting for his mind.

 

Jimin was his, and only his.

 

                                                                                    AUTHOR's NOTES                                                                                 

So last chapter majority were on Jimins side... what about now?≧▼≦

Whose side are you on now!??  ̄ ³ ̄ 

p.s. I only have one draft chapter left... 눈_눈 

This means that just like you readers... I have no idea what will be happening anymore... ಥ⌣ಥ 

...

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!? ಠ_ಠ