Old Friends

Once Nothing, Now Everything

 

[quick A/N before i start.... anyone guessed who it is?? before you left for korea your aunt left hints... on who would be coming with you!! so did anyone remember? or look back? xD]

"~~~~~!! i havent seen you in, like, forever!!" he exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Donghae Oppa!!" you hugged him tightly. So your aunt was right, he does have business in Korea. you guys had been best friends almost since you were born. Well, you, donghae oppa, and sungmin oppa.

"Donghae Oppa, where's the mall? like, whichever one sungminnie [he hates it when you call him that xD] oppa owns?" instead of explaining, he drove you there. you thanked your lucky stars that donghae & sungmin could be here with you. You dont know what you would do without them.

Donghae had a meeting, so he just dropped you off, gave you a hug, and left. You wandered inside.

"Holy ..." you mumbled. "this mall is HUGE." you wandered around and bought EVERYTHING you liked, since a few [well, more than a few] years ago, sungmin had given you a VIP card, basically like an unlimited credit card, just for his mall, or malls, since its a chain. But anyway, after you were done [and wearing a gold dress you bought, because as soon as you saw it all you could think was *SPARKLY* even though it was 272,020 won. [$3,500 USD] you knocked on the big glass doors. He waved his hand without looking up from his paperwork.

"Come in..." he mumbled. You stumbled in, since you were wearing platform heels and werent quite used to them yet.

"Sungminnie Oppa!!" you called.

"Oh... hi, ~~~~~" he chimed, again without looking up.

"Well? Aren't you excited to see me at all?" You pouted. He only responded with a simple, yes.
[another A/N... donghae is one of those friendly, affectionate types, and sungmin is one of those people who never show their emotions and say whatever is on their mind, not bothering to think if it wil offend someone.]

"Uhm..." you mumbled. "I bought this outfit for another crappy dinner party that I have to go to tonight, and I also got this dress in silver... does it look ok?" you asked, stepping forward and setting all your bags on the floor. He sighed and looked up.

"Well, gold washes you out, so go with the silver, and that dress makes you look fat anyway... and wear smaller shoes. You look like a giraffe." you gasped. That was mean.

"Does it really make me look fat?" he rolled his eyes. "Not really." you had no idea if he was just saying that to get you to shut up.

"Ok. Never tell a girl that." you sat on the massive armchair in front of his desk. You pulled another dress out of your bag.

"Would this one look better? and should I curl my hair, or leave it this way? Should I do colored eyeshadow, or black&gray;? Or-" you were cut off as he rolled his eyes and looked up at you.

"~~~~~, do whatever you want. I really dont see why it matters. You'll look beautiful either way. Now shut up, I'm trying to work." he went back to focusing on whatever he was doing. Your eyes teared up. That was probably the nicest thing he's ever said to anyone.

"Awh, sungminnie Oppa-" you were cut off again.

"Just sungmin oppa. You make me sound like a girl." you sighed.

"Sungmin Oppa, that was probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me!!"

"Yea, well, you're welcome, I guess."

A/N i know its a terrible ending, but its all i can think of right now.
mihihihihihi, i based sunminnie oppa's personality off of the friend mitchell. xD hes just like that.