Keyva

Once Nothing, Now Everything

 

You sighed as you dragged yourself out of the car, silently praying that taemin wouldn't be here, or at least wouldn't see you.

*Pabo ~~~~~, of course he will be here!! of course he will see you!!* you mentally slapped yourself. Before you could knock, a familiar face answered the door. You smiled.

"Onew oppa!!" you chimed.

"~~~~~-ah, where have you been? you're, like, an hour late!" he jokingly scolded you.

"I needed to get ready..." you mumbled.

"~~~~~-ah!!" you turned around to see Minho, Key, and Jonghyun. Jonghyun practically tackled you in a hug.

"YAH! Get off me!!" you shrieked. Minho reached over and pulled him off of you.

"Thanks." you said quietly. He just nodded.

"OH. MY. GOD." Key gasped. "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DRESS. IS THAT ROSALIE MACRINI. HOW DID YOU FIND THAT. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG."

(A/N this is the dress you were wearing:  http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0014/7681/products/716_33.jpg?110516)

"uhm..." you said awkwardly. "Rosalie who? i really dont know. I just thought it was kinda pretty so I wore it... I have a whole closet full of stuff like this."

"A WHOLE DAMN CLOSET?! OMFG IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE LATER I NEED TO SEE THIS." he squealed, jumping around.

"Woah, uhm... ok..." you said, confused. Minho rolled his eyes, and Key immediately glared at him.

"What?!" he snapped. You gave him a confused look.

"You're so... I dont even know. You're girlier than her. Why are you freaking out so much?" Minho chuckled.

"OHMYGOD. YOU TAKE THAT BACK. I AM NOT GIRLY. ITS TOTALLY NORMAL FOR ME TO FREAK OUT. I MEAN, CMON, THATS A FLIPPING EXPENSIVE DRESS. ITS, LIKE, TOTALLY RARE. I NEED TO KNOW HOW SHE GOT IT." woah, he talks fast.

"reall-" Minho started, but Key cut him off. "CHOI MINHO, YOU BETTER NOT CALL ME GAY FOR THIS. IM NOT GAY. OHMYGOD. WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT?!"

"I wasnt-"

"YES YOU WERE. I KNOW IT. THATS SO LIKE YOU. GOD." Key pouted.

"uhm... I'll just... let you two..." you stuttered awkwardly before turning around and walking away.

A/N:
update for youuu~~