Taemin

Once Nothing, Now Everything

 

[warning, hes a jerk...] xP
You sighed as you drove down the road. You had to go meet Taemin at some cafe or something. *ugh... I'm too tired today...* you thought. You saw a black sports car parked outside a small building with a sign that read '문 카페'. You parked and got out of the car, walking to the door. You looked over at the black car and saw a guy about your age get out. Your jaw dropped. *OMG HE'S GORGEOUS* was all you could think. He walked over to you. "Uhm... Hey..." you mumbled. He looked over at you and sighed.

"Ugh, you must be ~~~~~. I'm Taemin." then, without shaking your hand or anything, he walked inside and closed the door in your face.

"..." you scoffed as you shuffled inside and sat with him.

"Okay, so right to the point." he looked over at you. "Neither of us want this marriage, but we both want those wills. So, why dont we just fake it. Y'know, act all cutesy around our parents and everyone else, then once they've signed everything over to us, we 'divorce' and never speak to eachother again. Sound good?" he held out his hand to you. Hesitantly, you took it.

"Deal." you nodded.

"Mkay, so its settled. Now we just go home and act like we're getting along, go to our own mansion, you have your room, I have mine, we ignore eachother. It's all easy from there." He stood up and walked outside without saying another word. You walked after him, but not looking where you were going, you bumped into someone, but this time you spilled his coffee down his shirt. You bowed.

"Omg, I'm so sorry." You looked up at him, and a huge smile crept across your face.



A/N haha guys, I left a cliffy!! ;D