Flashback

Once Nothing, Now Everything

 

It was 6:00 PM. tomorrow you would be leaving for South Korea. You sighed and sat on your bed, looking at the picture of you and Youngbae on your bedside table. Tears slowly started to stream down your cheeks.

"Oppa... I'm sorry...." you whispered. "Please don't feel how i felt..."

[Flashback]
it was your first day of 7th grade. As soon as you walked into maths class, you searched for your best friend Song Ah Ri, or RiRi, as you called her. You were closer to Donghae and Sungmin Oppas, but they weren't in your maths class, and besides, every girl needs a girl bestie, right? you sighed.

"Oh RiRi, can't you be here on time, just once?" you mumbled. Ten minutes later, you were already falling asleep. You slowly raised your hand.

"Yes, Ms. Kwon?" Mr. Taem called on you.
"Uhm, Mr Taem, may I go to the washroom?" You asked timidly. He hated you, and you really doubted any chance of him letting you the favor of getting out of his class. He looked at his watch and sighed, pitying you. He knew exactly where Song Ah Ri was.

"I suppose, Ms. Kwon. Hurry back, you shouldn't miss this explanation. Many students have trouble with this lesson."

"Thank you, sir." you mumbled as you shuffled off to the bathroom. As you neared the door, you could hear muffled sobs. 

You quietly stepped inside, and saw Song Ah Ri knelt on the floor, crying. You immediately rushed over and knelt next to her.

"RiRi-ah, what's wrong unni?" you whispered. She looked up at you. Her eyes were red and puffy. A wave of sorrow washed over you.

"~~~~~..." she mumbled.

"Why weren't you in class? what happened?" you questioned her. She took a deep breath.

"Kwon ~~~~~, I'll miss you." She gave you a sad smile.

*what does she mean? I'm not going anywhere...*

"RiRi, what are you talking about?"

"I'm moving to Spain next week." she said quietly. You gasped, shocked by her words.

"W-What? No! You can't leave me! I'll do anything! I'll- You can live with my aunt and I! RiRi, you can't go!" you started crying quietly.

"~~~~~, I have no choice! My mother is dying, and dad finally found a good job, but he's been transfered to Spain.... so....." she looked down at the floor as she stood up. "~~~~~, I wish there was something i can do, but i have no control in this situation. I'm sorry ~~~~~ah. Dont't worry, Donghae and Sungmin will take good care of you..." she tried to comfort you. 

You hugged her and started sobbing. She remained quiet. "Unni... I'm sorry." she whispered. "Come on. We still have a week left. We need to get to maths class." she gently tugged on your wrist.

Three days later, you called her cell, but there was no answer. You called her home phone.

"H-hello?" a shaky voice answered.

"Mrs. Song?" you asked. RiRi was right, her mom was definitely sick.

"Yes? Is this ~~~~~?"

You nodded, but then realized she couldn't see you. You were about to answer her, but you heard quiet sobs.

"Yes, is RiRi there?" you questioned slowly.

"~~~~~, I'm sorry, she just left this morning."

"Oh, That's ok, can you tell her I called when she gets back?"

"Honey, she isn't coming back..." Mrs. Song whispered.

"B-but... she said... she said we had a week!!" you hissed.

"Dear. I'm sorry, her father's boss called. It was an emergency, he had to come in immediately.

You sank to the floor, without saying a word.

"H-hello? hello? ~~~~~, are you still there?" you could hear every word she was saying, but you did not answer. You were too shocked. Mrs. Song soon hung up.

"RiRi... I can't believe I'm alone..." you whispered. You put your arms around your knees and cried yourself to sleep.
[End of Flashback]


A/N: sorry, that was really long >_< well, i guess it wasn't... it just felt long :P so how was it?
comments are appreciated ^.^ thank you again!! If you are reading this, you have no idea how happy you are making me x]