Visit from Key

Once Nothing, Now Everything

the party dragged on, boring as expected. You slapped on a fake smile and kindly greeted everyone that came up to you, but you really didnt care. So many people were talking about business and their invests in the stock market and gross profits (which i really doubt they have) and things like that. Which, of course, is normal. It is a party full of high-class businessmen and their wives, after all. No, there werent any businesswomen. just a bunch of whiny es that clung onto their rich husbands like parasites. "My husband is richer than yours!" "Look at all my diamonds!!" "I have four mansions in Korea, and resorts in Cuba!!" "Honey, buy me something!" "You got me the wrong car!" ugh. it was nauseating. You made sure to avoid Mr. and Mrs. Lee, and their jerk of a son. Luckily, as soon as you got home, you flopped down onto the couch. you had onyl laid down for about five seconds before you heard an urgent knock on the door. 

"ugh........ oh my god!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" you shouted as you rolled, literally, off of the couch. you dragged yourself to the door and, upon seeing who it was, groaned. "uh, Key what do you waaanntttt??!" you whined.

"Those clothes you told me about. I already told you that i wanted to see them." he stated matter-of-factly.

"well yea i remember but-" he cut you off by putting his finger to your lips. 

"just show me where the clothes are." you sighed exasperatly as he followed you upstairs. 

"here. feel free to take whatever you want." you said. *even though its all girls clothes...* you thought to yourself. Key kept gasping everytime he came to a new rack. He would occasionally yell out things like, "this is so not your color." "where the hell did you find this?!" "ugh! granny dress!!" or "OMG YOU EVEN HAVE ACCESSORIES." "girl, is this louis vuitton?!"

By the time he was ready to leave, his arms were full of almost everything.

he had: 

A/N you wondered why anyone would ever design those shoes in the first place.

A/N you were somewhat disppointed that he had taken the only dress you really liked.

 

"oh my god Key. do you need, like, a bag or something?" he shook his head, and you mentally facepalmed yourself for letting him come in the first place. 
"alright, well, if youre done, can you leave now?"

"hmm? oh yea sure. Bye ~~~~~"

"yea. bye." you mumbled as you slammed the door behind him.

"finally..." you whispered as you laid down on the couch.