Onew

Once Nothing, Now Everything

 

i tried as hard as i could not to break down in tears.

I had left my boyfriend, Youngbae oppa, and my two best friends, Donghae and Sungmin. [yes, from SuJu] I dont care if Youngbae completely me. I still can't just let him go.

I was halfway through purple line by DBSK when the flight attendant's high-pitched voice interrupted me. i sighed and took out my headphones.

"Thank you for choosing Korean Airlines. We will be departing in 10 minutes. Please keep all electronics off and put away until otherwise told." i closed my eyes and groaned. after what seemed like an hour, the co-pilot spoke on the intercom.

"Welcome to Korean Airlines. Thank you for choosing us. We will be taking off in a few moments. Please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy your flight to Seoul, South Korea."

You looked out the window as the plane took off. Once high in the clouds, you faded off into sleep.

A looong time after [A/N isnt it, like, a 24 hour flight to korea from America?], you were awoken by someone roughly shaking you.

"Hhhmmm~ what?" you mumbled as you rubbed your eyes. You looked up and saw that the plane was empty, except for you and the lady shaking your shoulder. You jerked yourself out of your seat and grabbed your bag, running out into the airport. After picking up the rest of your luggage, you went out into the parking lot, looking for a taxi. You were looking off to the side and walking, when you smashed into someone and fell backwards, but they caught you. You stood up and bowed.

"I-I'm.. sorry..." you said quickly, looking up at him. OH MY GOD. HES GORGEOUS. He held out his hand and smiled sweetly at you.

"안녕하세요. 제가 어디서 봤다고 생각하지 않습니다." You stared at him blankly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot... you must not speak Korean. I'm Onew." you shook his hand.

"I'm...." you looked into his eyes and seemed to forget your own name. "~~~~~."

"Hmm... ~~~~~... pretty name. Hey, aren't you executive Kwon's daughter?"

"Excuse me?" you had no idea what he was talking about.

"What? Nevermind... so you're suppossed to marry Taemin, right?" you gulped.

"Ugh... yes..." you mumbled. All you were thinking was *Can't i marry you instead? you're rich, right?* But you kept those thoughts to yourself. He called a cab for you, and you said goodbye. You stared out the window and took in the... er, scenery. Soon enough, you had pulled up in front of a MASSIVE mansion. You thanked the cab driver. Onew had already paid him. You grabbed your bags and walked up the front steps. Before you could knock, the doors swung open. The living room was absolutely beautiful, and packed with people. Some sort of party? A tall man walked over and snapped his fingers at a butler.

"You, take these up to the third room on the second floor." The butler nodded and began dragging your luggage up the mahogany staircase. The man hugged you.

"Uhm... do I know you?" you mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I suppose we haven't met since you were too young to remember me. I have missed you, daughter." He smiled.

 

A/N i seem to only be capable of short chapters... =.=