Chapter 10

Once Nothing, Now Everything

 

ahh... writer's block >_<" well, at least i tried~ ^^

You were walking down the street when your phone rang. It was your mom. You sighed and pressed talk.

"Hello?" you asked.

"~~~~~!! you're gonna be late! come home right now!" your mother shrieked.

"wait, what?! late... uhm... what am i gonna be late for?"

"The dinner party that the Lee's invited us to! you're gonna give them a bad impression!!"

"fine... I'm on my way now. calm down." you hung up. *dinner party... what the hell?! they need to tell me about these things!!* you thought. *WAIT ONEW MIGHT BE THERE. AND- oh. yeah. jonghyun* you scoffed. a few minutes later you walked up the steps of your parents house. you had barely stepped inside when your mother grabbed you by the arm and dragged you up the stairs. She shoved you into a room.

"Hurry up and find something to wear!!"

"Well you could've given me someth-" you started. "oh. my. god." you gasped as you looked around the room. All the walls were COVERED with racks of dresses, shelves of shoes, and just about everything else. It took you half an hour just to find a dress, and not too long to find the rest. Overall, it took about an hour, because you kept poking yourself in the eye with the mascara brush. You ran down the stairs, and saw your parents standing at the door.

"Well?!" your mom demanded. "Don't just stand there, cmon!"


A/N mianhae for the short chapter.... like i said, writer's block >_< i just needed to write that asap since i made you guys wait so long. gansahamnida for all the comments & subs!! I really appreciate it~~