Ruined

Once Nothing, Now Everything

Suddenly you were surrounded by your so-called 'father', and a man and woman who you were told will be your in-laws. They kept on talking and talking and talking, and eventually forgot you were there. You quietly slipped away and wandered around. 

"Hey! ~~~~~!" a familiar voice called. You turned around.

"Onew! Why are you here?" you hugged him.

"I already told you. You can't get in here unless you're an elite..." you gave him a confused stare. "A founder or executive of a successful company." That still didn't make much sense, but you brushed it off. You were about to say something, when three guys came up behind Onew.

"Hey, who's this?" one of them asked, winking at you. You rolled your eyes and looked at Onew.

"Who's the short one?" you scoffed. Ignoring your sarcasm, Onew introduced you.

"Guys, this is ~~~~~. ~~~~~, this is Key," motioning to a thin feline-eyed boy, "This is Jonghyun," pointing to the short one who winked at you, "and this is Minho." Pointing to the third guy, who seemed quiet, but smiled at you. Jonghyun put his arm around you, and you jerked away, bumping into someone behind you and spilling a glass of wine down the front of your dress. You stared down at your brand new, now ruined dress. The guy gave you a cold glare as a short girl in a skimpy dress grabbed his arm and pulled him away, giggling.

"~~~~~, are you alright?" Onew turned you around, looking at your dress.

"Well," Jonghyun came over to face you. "That's gonna be real fun to get out. Key can do it." Key gave him a cold glare.

"Oh hell no, that's disgusting." he winced at it.

"What, its just wine."

"I dont care. It's nasty." Jonghyun ignored him and looked at you again. "Key says he can handle it. So why dont you just take it off-" he was interrupted by Onew pulling you away. He looked over his shoulder at Jonghyun.

"Not gonna happen."

A/N guys, i promise, Taemin is in the next chapter. ^^