Part ~ 7

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is sitting, back resting on the wall, her smile quickly fade away when YooMin says her real name.

”So tell me Ms. Jung what do you want from my sister?” YooMin says defying the business woman.

“Well…. I love your sister, I only want her happiness.”

Jessica didn’t lost the eye contact, she clearly understand what YooMin meant by calling her Ms. Jung.

“You know you can fool my sister because she is ignorant about you your real self but not me, I know who you really are.

“Who am I then?”

“Jessica Jung.”

The business woman closes her eyes inhaling sharply; she reopens them looking straight into the school girl one.

“You are such a smart one, I don’t have any hidden agenda or motive if it is what you are trying to imply. I only love your sister is that what makes me an evil person then who are you?

“I’m her sister.” YooMin isn’t convincing about Jessica answer. “You know my sister don’t really pay attention to your real appearance because she is deep into you but the way you are and the way you act aren’t some student.”

“What will you do? Tell Elyn that I’m Jessica Jung?”

“Well…. I was thinking about you helping me, and then I keep the secret.”

Jessica smirks she closes her eyes.

“Who says that you will not Elyn once I’m done helping you?”

“And who says that you will do what I’m asking you?”

“I’ll do it because I like your sister not for your bland eyes without any soul in it.”

“ ’Like’? I thought you love her?”

“Listen to me well little punk; you don’t know who I am and how I can destroy you until you’ll beg for a breadcrumb. So stop acting like you are smarter than me.”

Jessica leans closer to the schooler girl to threaten her.

“Smart or not once my sister will know that you have played with her she’ll hate you and you’ll lose her.”

YooMin sarcastically replies back.

“What do you want?”

“I want a new bicycle and money.”

“You’re such a pathetic kid.”

“The rest I’ll tell you later.”

YooMin haven’t giving any time to the business to answer her that she already left the room.

The business woman seems to have made a deal with the devil which is her girlfriend’s sister, way more to go hiding her identity wasn’t enough now she has another one. The brown haired leans her head back closing her eyes, thinking about what she has to do and what will it cost to lose Elyn or make Elyn stay. One way or another all Jessica wants is Won Elyn.

 

×××

 

Eyes still close she hasn’t noticed the shade right in front her face. When she opened her eyes she comes face to face with a grinning Elyn. A sudden smile quickly appears on her face that is quickly kissed by Elyn’s luscious lips.

“I bring you this.” Elyn points at the tray with the porridge on it.

“Thank you.”

“Now open your mouth.”

Elyn lifts a spoonful of porridge pointing it at the brown haired girl’s mouth.

“I can eat by myself you know.” Sooyeon says smiling warmly.

“Uh Huh…. Let me feed you.” Elyn swats the latter’s hand away. She is making an ‘o’ sign mouthing her girlfriend to open .

Sooyeon submits to without complaining witch earn her a fist pump form the younger girl

“Dork…”

“AH…. Sooyeon ah…”

The brown haired eat until the last drop that Elyn gives her, everything went smoothly, the two of them enjoying each other company.

Elyn leans in to give Sooyeon a brief peck on the lips to taste the salt and the porridge that have lingered on the brown haired girl’s lips.

“Humm… taste good.”

Elyn smiles contently, she moves the tray aside so she can close the gap between them and hug Sooyeon.

“You scared me to death yesterday; don’t ever do that again even if my life depends on it.”

Elyn tighten her grip afraid of losing Sooyeon.

“I’m here nothing bad happened see?”

Sooyeon pats her girlfriend back to sooth the worriedness.

“What if? How am I supposed to react? How you want me to live anymore?”

The last sentence has strike deep in the heart of Jessica ‘how am I supposed to live?’ It almost sound like ‘I love you don’t leave me’ for the latter, it is somehow for Elyn who is not really good at expressing herself but she tries hard to say it to make the business woman understand her true and main idea. Although she has stopped herself from loving and feeling anything because of her situation Elyn is not immune against Sooyeon, in contrary she is more and more in love, Elyn has completely fell under the brunet charms. Sooyeon is Elyn’s happy virus. Sooyeon has brought color back into Elyn’s dark life and hopeless situation.

However, Elyn’s knows that she isn’t done with the loan sharks and somehow she still have to meet with them, maybe to be killed and maybe to deal again and again. This time she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter