Part ~ 5

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter edited, please enjoyed!!

“Now you will answer my questions beauty.”

A creepy man in a black is catching a hold of the young business woman’s hair, making her yelp in pain.

Jessica isn’t the kind to let go easily; “I don’t know where she is”

“Oh yeah? Really? What a sweet lie you have here to cover your friend.” The man is still holding on Jessica’s hair which starts to make her quite irritated.

“Let go.” Jessica stares back defying the man.

“What did you just say?” He strongly snatches.

“I said let go.”

“You know you look quite good for a young girl I might fall for you.” The man crouches down to Jessica’s level whispering in her ear.

Being tied up to the chair Jessica has no power to push the dirty man away.

He starts to her ear gazing his lips down her cheeks, Jessica closes her eyes and inhales deeply to find a solution and push that dirt away from her face. Then a big sound of an open door echoes in the place. The sound have made all the loan sharks looking into the direction. Smart as always Jessica uses this diversion to hit the madman with her forehead on his jaw which makes him grunt in pain and fall on his . But the defense act died down pretty quickly as the man quickly stands up slapping her right on the face.

×××

“Let go YooMin!” Elyn says sternly at her sister persistence to make her stay.

“Onnie you can’t go if you go you’ll get kill!” the school girl shouts back at her sister preventing her to go inside the abandon factory.

“YooMin you call Henrick telling him to bring the car here and stay here!” Elyn holds on her sister wrist to make the school girl loosen the grip.

“Onnie please!” YooMin plead as her life depends on it.

“Sooyeon is inside I need to go and save her now so let go.” Elyn sees the terrifying stare from her sister but Sooyeon her Sooyeon her lover was inside because of her, because of her careless attitude.

Elyn snatches her arm away from her sister grasp running to the factory direction she wasn’t wasting any second as she clearly knows how those sharks can behave. The young girl kick through the doors making them bust open running in to find her girlfriend, everything is standing on a line, every minute, every second is counted and Sooyeon’s life depends on it.

 

×××

 

Flashback

“Let me come with you.” Sooyeon is trying to convince her girlfriend even though she clearly know that it was a battle that she is leading alone.

“No you stay here and study I’ll go pay them with this among and come back.”

Elyn stands up from the floor, turning to Sooyeon.

“Why are being so stubborn? What if something happens to you no one will know.”

Sooyeon’s eyes are burning with anger.

“I will not die I’m just buying some time for the next meeting.”

Elyn cups the glasses girl cheeks.

“You idiot!”

With that Sooyeon burst out Elyn’s place without letting the younger girl explain.

Dumfounded, Elyn tries to run after the latter, she runs out like a crazy girl trying to catch the sign of her girlfriend after some minutes of jogging Elyn sees Sooyeon waving at taxi as she gets in. There was no return Elyn gathers all her strength and runs behind the taxi to attract Sooyeon’s attention. It was a big misunderstanding in Elyn’s head at least it was what she is trying to convince herself as she deeply knows that Sooyeon wanted to pay for her but her pride make her refuse saying that she really likes Sooyeon for her and not for her money. Elyn runs behind the taxi but in vain the taxi has already made a descent distance.

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter