Part ~ 10. 2

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  please enjoy!!

Jessica POV

She looks so pale, yet lifeless. I’m fighting the huge want to lean closer and kiss her lips. It takes all my will and power to stay upright in my seat and wait for the arrival and get out.

She still looks really captivated although her pale face. I wonder why she is like that. I recall what Henrick told me that she has been stabbed I hope it is not that serious and Elyn is recovering well it makes me worried, the worse it is I can’t even come closer to her, talk to her nor touch her this is just frustrating and really disappoint.

I wish I could turn back time and redo everything and tell her right away how much she means to me and all the love one that I can find.

×

I divert my attention on my phone, trying to do something else when I see her head almost banging on the window, in the lightning speed I stop the impact with my hands. She is sleeping a lot lately almost the three hours straight of travel and now…

What is going on Elyn?

 

×××

 

The bus stop and signaling us that we arrive at Taeyeon’s hotel. I’ve never been in her hotel before but it says that it is the second biggest one in Busan. I let go my hand and move out from the seat to get down the bus, then all the students follow behind in the grand hall. Elyn gets last as usual. Then she disappears I lost sign of her.

“Ms. Jung, all the students, and teachers will have their own room and yours is on the top floor Ms. Kim has requested us to give you that room.” One of the workers told me. She is holding pills of digit cards in her hands.

I nod in agreement, not really minding what she is telling as my eyes are searching for Elyn. Strangely she steps in and out like a robber then nobody. What is just wrong with her? I’m not sure what I have to do but I just have the feeling that something is odd with her. Elyn is the silent type she really likes to stay alone. I need to go find her I must know what she has. Just when I’m about to go, Mr. Kang stops me.

“Ms. Jung, all the students will be dismissed to their room until dinner time.” He says and walks to the elevator.

Some of the students still linger in the lobby where I can spot Henrick stands near the door.

“Where is Elyn?”

“At the drug store.” He says looking at me dully.

“What is just going on with her?”

“I think you must be a little deaf Ms. Jung I told you before we left Seoul that Elyn got stabbed and she left to the drug store to change her bandage.”

I wanted to punch him. But I can’t…. that little boy really doesn’t know who he is talking to….

“Take care of her.” I keep calm and walk away….

“She loves you, Ms. Jung, if it’s what you want to hear. Elyn got stabbed the night she carried you home.”

I freeze on the spot, I just realized how much a fool I am to behave like I did that night going to her bar and make out in front of her… she suffers so much while I was just feeling sorry for myself…

Jung Jessica, you are really stupid!

“And you do you love her too?” I ask Henrick not knowing what to say. I feel like the third party asking for some explanations.

“Nop, sure not romantically Elyn and I know each other so well that the mere thought of it make us laugh…”

He smiles cheekily at me, then says; “You know Ms. Jung lot of people are willing to love her if only she let them. You are not the only one that likes her.”

What is that supposed to mean?

“I have to go,” I say.

“Where? To your presidential suite room?” His insurance and defiant manner really irritate me…

“You better calm down little boy before I get mad.”

Just when he is about to retort back Elyn shows back. Breathless… aish that girl really….

“What did I miss piouffff… I got to the end of the street to find a drug store…” She says wiping the sweat on her forehead…

“Nothing I just got you the room next to mine 118 and we are free until dinner.” The boy really makes me want to hit him in the face. 

She isn’t aware that I’m standing right next to Henrick or is she doing it on purpose? Ignoring me and not minding my presence?

“Elyn…” I say hesitantly.

She turns to me; “Yes Ms. Jung”

“Are you alright?” Weirdly my voice came out like a whisper. I’m afraid of her rejection. Somehow, she just looked at me and walk away. I sight in desperation she clearly not okay and she need help and all when I’m just standing here dully not doing anything I can even have a proper talk with her because she will not answer and she would only nod and walk away…. I really wanted to run after her back hugging her yet I froze like a stupid person not knowing what to do.

Usually, it is the other that runs after me…

I skip to my room, I have no other choice just to let it be…

End of Jessica’s POV

 

×

 

“Ah! Gently dude!” Elyn screams in pain as Henrick is taking off the bandage around her hips.

“What’s the matter? It is gently already!” Henrick strikes the use one soaks in blood into the bin, he takes out some cotton to dig it in the alcohol and clean the wound

“Ah…! Aaaaahhhh hurt!” Elyn whines like a kid”

“I told you to go to the hospital, huh? Yet you are as stubborn as yourself look at your hips it’s blue like someone hits you to death… aish!” Irritated by Elyn stubbornness Henrick poke the latter’s crown.

“Ah!” Elyn slumps on the bed head first.

Silence got back and; “Why did you walk away from Jessica?” Henrick asks.

“I don’t know...” Again, with irritation Henrick smacks the latter’s head.

“Aie!! What was that for?” Elyn grazes her sore spot.

“For being stupid.”

“Stop hitting me then I can consider my neurons back…” Elyn sticks her tongue out at Henrick.

“I’m out I’ll go to my room now. Since you will bleed again I advise you to stay in the room and rest until dinner.”

With that Henrick just exit the room living Elyn alone in the room.

It is already four in the afternoon the night lights are up with the sunset, Elyn skips to the window admiring the view, she recalls the short memory that she had with Jessica back then;

“The sunlight is you and I’m the sunset so you can protect me in the daylight and I can protect you in the nightlight” giggles echo out the rooftop as Elyn engulf Jessica tight in a back hug keeping the business woman warm.

“Sooyeon…”

Elyn reaches to touch the sun setting down. Elyn doesn’t know what to do somehow, she wanted to be with Jessica her thoughts were always reserve for the one and only Jung Jessica.

 

×××

Evening, it is almost half past eight when all the student gathers in the café for their dinner, Elyn shows up greeting everyone to dismissed the suspicious thought and make her way out she wanted to walk and taking some fresh air. She wasn’t feeling like to have dinner or liking to be around the others neither so she walks out to the beach and set down on the sand. Looking at the sea and the waves that are crashing on the cost.

Quick steps are approaching the sand yet she stops herself from going furth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter