Epilogue 1

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilog ~1

Rated M ®

 

1 year later

Life has been smoothly for Elyn, she went back to school and stops one of her part time job at Sun’s coffee shop due to her physical therapy Sunny was disappointed, however, Jessica managed to explain to the latter that Elyn is taken and will be busy. Elyn continues her part-time at the lounge-bar with Henrick. Jessica is now the one who pays for her college fees and she also assures the younger girl that she will pay for YooMin too but the younger girl was firm on her decision and says that with the save she can make now she can pay herself for her little sister’s studies.

The couple is happy as never, Jessica would help Elyn to recover and the younger would display her dorky side to enlighten the business woman’s mood up. They are making a perfect couple spending time together nothing was left behind they were filling in the perfect relationship.

 

×

“Baby…. ~” Jessica whispers near Elyn’s ear hoping to wake the drowsy girl up, the business woman straddles her lover still fast asleep.

“Baby, wake up I need you to help me fix something please.” Jessica cooes hoping to wake her girlfriend up.

The lump tightly wrapped under the covers isn’t ready to wake up, Jessica must try harder maybe even shaking her.

“Baby… wake up!” Jessica screams in Elyn’s ear making the younger girl jumps out the covers

“I’M UP I’M UP!” Elyn panics wiggle from side to side

Jessica gets back on her previous position straddle her love one; “Good now listen to me.”

“What’s up?” Elyn says grudgingly realizing her lover’s joke

“I love you… ~” Jessica says giggling leaning in to kiss the latter

The suppose tender late morning kiss turn into a heated one with tongue darting out and clothes scattering on the floor, Jessica roams her hands all over Elyn’s body lifting the loose tees exposing the student bare chest. Jessica her lip and goes back in to kiss Elyn passionately.

×

Flashback

The truth of their first time should be rewind six months earlier. Jessica was terribly in need the latter was near some ual frustration, but kept her cool, because she didn’t want to scare and make Elyn confuse somehow there were some of their making out session sending some signals to the younger girl, Jessica was in a terrible ual frustration she keeps waiting for Elyn. However, denser than Elyn you could die, the younger girl isn’t aware of anything and just thought that Jessica was teasing her by biting her collarbone to her neck up to her lob that the business woman took in between her teeth. Jessica was way more experience than her younger love, she does things that sent electric shocks down Elyn’s spine. But soon stop because she believed that she should talk to Elyn first about their first time and not let is flood with her hormones.

One day, Elyn got home early from school to prepare herself for her therapy, she walked into the house and sees Jessica handbag on the coffee table, she assumed that her lover was home walking down the hallway Elyn was she surprise to see through the small gap of the door, Jessica touching herself screaming her name. Elyn watched silently Jessica whimpered, caressing her body and herself until she hit her .

Since then, Elyn made some research, she read books, read tips and advice at the library on the internet. It was also hard for her to deal with it, she was afraid to not be enough for Jessica and it was her biggest fright.

After that day Elyn tried to be more touchy, demonstrative in her kisses and caresses. Her hands even went to Jessica’s inner tight to tease the older girl.

×

Again, Elyn got home early for her physical therapy, but this time she walked straight to her sharing room with Jessica, she caught the business woman in action. So, she decided to climb on the bed. Elyn removed Jessica’s hand from her and brought it to her lips, she tasted Jessica nectar and smile at the startled girl still laying flat on the mattress.

“You taste divine Sooyeon-ah,” Elyn said and on Jessica’s fingers

“… wha…- what are you doing here?” Jessica breathless and stutter, she widened her eyes looking at Elyn her fingers with need and lust. The business woman can’t believe that she had been caught by her lover doing some naughty thing like that.

“I know What you’ve been doing all this time.” Elyn replied straddling Jessica on the stomach, she kissed Jessica’s palm, “Why didn’t you tell me? Why did you keep doing it yourself while I can be the one giving it to you.”

Staring blankly Jessica shakes her head; “…”

“I love you and wouldn’t say no to anything you ask me Sooyeon-ah.” Elyn gave a small smile Jessica’s palm.

 

It was her last coherent sentences before she crawled down in Jessica’s still moist core pulling the white lacy pantie completely off her.

Elyn read that she should be soft but in the same time aggressive so the latter start to kiss first. Elyn wasn’t a novice in term of kissing as she knew clearly that with Jessica, she will soon have submitted and let the latter on her tongue and explore every corner of . So, she picked up the pace, make Jessica surrender this time and she darted out her tongue Jessica’s lower lip biting it. With her hands reaching up to tear the latter’s top.

“It was a Guggi one baby…” Jessica says breathlessly on Elyn's lips.

“Who cares….” Elyn says on Jessica’s lips

Elyn ripped off the fabric make the button pop out. It was starting to get rough and hot just how Jessica loved it while they were only in the beginning of the afternoon.

Jessica was now bare in front of Elyn’s lust eyes. The younger girl spread Jessica’s legs apart with her hands crawling her head down in front of Jessica’s core starring the divine nectar down. The moment was fill with a lot of moans, Jessica gripped on the bed sheets every time Elyn push deeper with her tongue. Soon after some minutes of probing Jessica hit it, she arched her backfilling all Elyn’s face in her, she wet flesh keeps , and kissed; Jessica right away, her pleasure kept hitting the unfound utopia with Elyn placing her fingers in now, sending the business woman into a madness planet of pleasure.

×

They keep doing it for the whole day, with Elyn forgetting to go to her physical therapy and Jessica going back to her office. Both keeps rolling on the bed in different position pleasuring themselves until night time.

 

“That was crazy, baby.” Jessica rolled to lay on the top of Elyn.

“I feel completely numb now,” Elyn said while trying to catch her breath.

“I never knew you were that great and full of imagination you make do things that I didn’t know it exists.” Jessica adjust herself to make their core touching.

“TO be honest with you I did some research.”

“What?!” Jessica raised from her position and looked at Elyn with angry eyes. She stands from the bed walking out of the room with saying anything.

Elyn runs behind back hugging the latter

“Listen to me please don’t be mad.” They were both bare . Elyn slaked the fuming business woman. She moved her hands to the south cupping Jessica’ and her hand is on the latter padding the aureole of Jessica’s .

“Let go! You watched , that is why you were so experimenting.”

“I read and read and read I didn’t watch anything I promised you that no one can’t compare to you.” Elyn bites Jessica’s ear.

Just the door open with YooMin getting home from school….

 

……

End Flashback

 

×××

 

2 months later

Elyn is lying on the couch in Jessica’s New York apartment reading a book, Christmas was near and the business woman has asked Elyn to come with her to New York to spend the holiday. Life was smooth and tranquil for Elyn for the first time. Her little sister YooMin wanted to major in literature to become a journalist but more a writer as she hasn’t really decided, which make Elyn the happiest and Jessica smiling.

For Jessica, her life is becoming hectic, as she manages to balance skillfully between her business and her love-life. After their reunion, Jessica promised Elyn that life would be easier, that the young girl could lean on her in a hard time, that no more injuries or accident would happen those words only make Elyn nods in agreement, because she needed Jessica in her life like a human who needs oxygen to breath or water to survive.

×

Jessica gets home late from her meeting, she takes off her low-cut boots, putting them next to Elyn’s shoes. She makes her way to the living room finding Elyn in a deep focus on her book not even knowing that she is standing in front of her. Jessica smiles at the sign of Elyn who is always like that lost in her own world not minding anything else. So, the business clears .

“Er…. Humm Baby I’m here?” Jessica says crossing her arms stomping her feet.

No, respond…. Elyn hasn't taken off her eyes from her book.

“Really?” Jessica walks closer snatching the book from Elyn’s hands and throws it across the leaving room.

“Hey! Wh… Sooyeon…” Elyn widens her as the sign of an angry Jessica whose is standing in front of her. The younger girl looks at her ready to stand up but Jessica stretches out her arms mentioning for a hug or something like that, making Elyn shifts a bit in her position, she gets it now. Elyn peels off the plaid from her body, so she can grab Jessica’s wrist pulling her so gently on the top of her smiling widely.

“Hi there…” Elyn kisses Jessica on the cheek as the brown-haired girl readjusts in her position to lay between the backrest and Elyn.

“Hey.” Elyn pulls Jessica body close kissing her lips so tenderly that it makes Jessica melt all the time.

“How was your day?” Elyn pulls out making Jessica rests her head in the crook of her neck.

“Tiring…” Jessica snuggles deeper inhaling the natural scent of Elyn.

“Okay let me draw you a warmth hibiscus bath, give you a massage and hold you to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter