Part ~ 8

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica flutters her eyes open but not completely, she pats the pillow next to her to find the warm of Elyn, unfortunately the latter has already left early in the morning for her part time job. Jessica breathe out quite loudly turning on Elyn supposed side to find a small purple note stick on the pillow case.

⌠Hum…. Morning….

I went to work I’ll be back at 7am sharp.

XOXO Elyn⌡

Jessica reads the note and smiles contently she is satisfy to be able to stick to Elyn although she has an interior motive which is purely ual. The business woman is willing to wait patiently. She lays on her back and fall back asleep.

 

×××

 

Elyn walks home after a tiring delivery to the next neighborhood, she wonders if she is great enough for Sooyeon. The young girl has figured out that the other girl is rather clingy moreover she is quite dominant when it’s about love and physical contact. Elyn enters her house finding Jessica still sleeping, so the latter goes to wash her hands and start cook breakfast for both. Elyn halts her action, because she receives a text from her sister;

 

From: Knucklehead little sister

Onnie I slept at Hyun onnie house yesterday, I’m at school now. See Ya!

 

Elyn returns to her cooking, she decides to cook Korean dishes since she is hungry and has those side dishes coming from her aunt that visited them every month to know about there whereabouts. The young woman is so focus that she almost jumps to the ceiling when she feels a pair of arms circling  aroundher waist and a chin resting in the middle of her shoulder blade. It is Jessica that just woke up. The business moment looks completely drowse with sleep without mentioning her messy hair and her over size long sleeve shirt that she took from Elyn to wear.

About Elyn she hasn’t turned her attention to the sleepy girl yet she is still cooking and focus on the pan to make the roll omelet.

“Morning.” Sooyeon’s voice is lace with sleepiness.

“Good Morning.” Elyn says smiling.

“What are you doing?” Sooyeon asks

“I’m making us breakfast.”

“Can I help?”

Sooyeon asks securing her arms around the slender waist of Elyn, she closes the tiny gap between the latter’s body and hers pressing her upper body against Elyn’s back to feel the steady breath that makes her feel peace and good.

“I’m almost done don’t worry.”

“Can I stay like this?”

“Do as you wish.”

Elyn wanted to tell Sooyeon to go rest but she likes the warm that she is sharing with the brown haired girl.

Elyn must move from a side to another to take some ingredients and condiment to prepare her dishes. But she reduces them into small moves not to bother Sooyeon that is clinging on her back and not allowing her to move properly. But never Elyn complains or wanted to say something she is in a deep focus.

As for Sooyeon she likes the comforting position and the silent too.

Elyn closes the lid to make the soup boiled she smiles happily after forty-five minutes of cooking she is almost done a will be able to share a hearty breakfast with her lover. She turns around and engulfs Sooyeon in a sweet and warm embrace.

“You are sleepy…. “

Elyn bangs her head on the crown of Sooyeon’s to make the brown-haired girl looks up.

“I’m good…. Not sleepy.” Sooyeon says looking up at the latter.

“Breakfast is almost there we’ll have it then you take some painkillers and rest.”

“Can we cuddle after it? Can you stay with me for once and not leave like every time?”

Sooyeon says pleading, she needs Elyn now because of some reason that she had made in her head she wanted to be in Elyn’s arms, to fell, to scent the younger girl.

“I am here.”

Sooyeon clutches her arms tighter around Elyn snuggle in her chest.

“I really like you Elyn.” Sooyeon says.

“I like you too.” Elyn replies, she slowly brings her hands up to cup Sooyeon’s face, she leans her head down a bit to peck the so awaiting lips of the business woman. It was a tiny kiss leaving Sooyeon on her wants. Anyhow the gesture is cute and heart fluttering.

Anyhow Elyn might be innocent and credulous sometimes but she is not stupid and more not ignorant, the latter has noticed some mood changing from Sooyeon that she suspects to be hiding something from her.

“I go set the table so we can eat.”

Elyn says but Sooyeon didn’t seem to want to move, making Elyn halts in her movements. The latter looks at the brown-haired girl questionably soon she gets what’s the girl in her arms wanted to stay like this.

“You are not hungry?” Elyn try to release from Sooyeon’s grip but in vain.

“I am, I want you to feed me.”

Elyn swallows her saliva, she is shocked like the brown-haired girl just ask her to do the craziest thing.

“Hum… yeah…”

“AHAH just joking. Don’t make that kind of face.” Sooyeon laughs

“Y…-yeah.”

Elyn didn’t say anything she only grabs the chopsticks and the two bowls of rice on the counter and place them on table, Sooyeon follows her and sits on the mini dinner table. Elyn then comes up bringing all the side dishes and the tofu soup.

They eat silently without saying anything, Sooyeon still some glance at Elyn who is still engross into her soup and her rice something that she misses having in the past two years.

“Where did you learn to cook?” Sooyeon ask savoring the warm soup rolling down her body.

“I…- with my parents.”

“What was your parent’s professions?”

Elyn puts down her spoon and looks up she is about to reply when Sooyeon moves out from her seat to go on the younger girl’s lap.

Elyn freeze her cheeks are rosy and her blood is starting to rush out from body, not forgetting that Sooyeon circles her arms around the latter’s neck and snuggles into her warmth.

“My mom was an architect and my dad a chef, he had a traditional Korean restaurant.”

“Ah… that’s how you cook so well… that is nice.”

“Y…-yeah…”

Still shock from the proximity that they are sharing Elyn didn’t return the hug that Sooyeon is inviting her. She leaves her hands hanging in the mid-air still not used to that closeness sharing, she takes a deep breath to relax her tense muscle she says;

“Have you done eaten?”

Sooyeon nods her head, moving her hands under Elyn’s armpit to have a better grip.

“I uh… do you want me to change your bandage after it?”

Sooyeon nods against the t-shirt of Elyn.

The younger girl resumes eating with a big baby resting on her chest, luckily for the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter