Part ~ 3. 1

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I have edited and changed some things in this part to make the story more coherent please read or read it once again. I will Edit the follow next part and add an in-between parts.

For now please.... accept my sincere apologies

Enjoy! 

Part ~ 3. 1

 

Jessica POV

Elyn has dragged me running into the crowd street of Seoul escaping from the two freaking guys, this is my first time since ever, I never did that before. She is pulling me in a dead end street. My back is pressing against her chest, her arm holding on my waist pulling me close to her, I bet she isn’t aware of all her actions but, to me it’s a sign of keeping me safe. Her other hand on my mouth not letting any sound out, but suddenly I hear her whispering;

“I’m sorry Sooyeon.” Her shaky breath makes me feel that we might be in danger from those guys. Mrs Jung is Blushing Now... 

What can I say? This is a really tangle situation I am in I nearly know anything yet about her except that she has a little sister that she has to send in college, and her tutuitions fees to pays. Then I keep having this question in my head; Why do I have to fall head over heels for someone so complicated…. Arghhh  Stress!

“Get her!”

“Get her!” One of the men says running past the area that we are….

I sense Elyn releases her grip around my body letting go of my face. Something tells me that she is in a deep trouble, her life seems to depends on nothing. This is really miserable. At first she seems really nice and ordinary but this kind of situation tells that she is lonely yet helpless.

×××

Elyn seems down after what happened her paces are slow, an idea has struked my head, I have to find something to lighten up her little mood, maybe she thinks that I don’t get her situation but in contrary I do understand how she feels, this is really complicated and struggling I can’t imagine what she is living every day, I know that she works at the café then at that bar, going to school. But, when does she rest?

I mean let’s be realistic Me Jessica Jung the busiest woman in Korea I still need my eight hours of sleep and more.... Way more Mrs Jung.

What about I make some jokes to grab a smile form that y face.

“Elyn-ah! Do you know what the difference between Miss Korea and Jessica Jung?” I ask with a goofy grin plastered on the face.

“There is none?” She says looking up at me.

“No…~ Jessica Jung surpasses all the Miss Korea. Ahaah!!” I laugh this joke always make laugh.

“Yeah she is beautiful.” Really that’s all I get ‘she is beautiful’. Aish it isn't working.

“Okay! I take you home come on!” I say grabbing her wrist

“It’s okay I just take the bus I bother you enough for today.” Again that gesture always makes me weak…. Why does she has to scratch the back of her neck like that?. Come here and kiss me babe.

“Of course not! You are not bothering me at all.” Please let me spend more time with you…. please....

“I can’t you kind of witness what my life is every day I can’t let it happen and slice again.”

“Are you afraid of what I will think of you?” I crease my eye-brow, honestly i'm here to judge her, inn contrary I'll be more glad that I can help her.

“Sort of.” Elyn says in a low tone.

“If I tell you that I don't judge you and help you instead what would you think?" 

What's is happenning here Mrs Jung? Mrs Jung? Damn I lost the signal with the business woman... Don't tell me that she is trying to define the younger girl?... Please no... 

“Look Sooyeon you are good no great you are awesome, but I have to protect my sister and myself from those loan sharks first earlier this is just a little piece of the iceberg. I can’t let you be in danger because of me.” She shakes her head trying to convince me.

“If I tell you that I’m not afraid?” I step closer trying to tempt the impossible. Mrs Jung look at you, elegant with all the men and women at your feet but you are only looking at that Girl? Aish...

“We only know each other for today.” Elyn looks at me dumbfounded.

“So?” I raise my brow she is interesting like really at the edge of the bridge but she is refusesinf to ask for help yet a bit stubborn in my opinion.

“Go home Sooyeon really it’s for your safety.” She holds on my shouders and says then walks away disappearing in the crowd. I sight, I turn my back and take a taxi to go back to my mansion.

Mission convincing tomorrow Jung Jessica you can do it; I fist pump like a crazy gril earnign weird looks from the pedestrians. 

×××

Arriving home my maid greets me telling me that someone is waiting my study room. I nod to the maid so she can dismiss.

I walk to my study room and…. Its Kim Taeyeon my best friend CEO of KIM Empire. She gives me her toothy smile and beckoning me to sit on the couch next her I do what it shows.

“How are you Sica?” Taeyeon asks with a low and warm tone that always makes me feel secure.

“My feet hurt.” I purse my lips, stretching my legs and moving my toes.

“Why?” She squints her brow looking at me like I’m a weirdo.

“Well I’ve been walking too much.”

“You were walking?” Taeyeon puts the book aside her that she took from my desk and looks at me surprise.

“Hey! I know how to be normal Taengoo-ya!

“Yeah?” Tell me what’s bothering you?” She elbow me teasingly.

“Can I tell you something?”

“Of course.” Taeyeon nods eagerly for me to resume what I have to say.

“Okay two days ago I went to the Seoul University to give an Economic lesson and I met that girl her name is Won Elyn she is in that class and I got really attracted, I mean I barely know her but she gives me that vibe you know? So when I get back to my office I ask my secretary to enroll me back to the university.”

“That explains why you are dressing like this.” Taeyeon raise my shirt pinching it with her two fingers and says smirking.

“So what? I can dress normally sometimes what’s wrong with that?” I look at her ready to blow out some tantrums

“The wrong is you never act like this even before when you dated those guys and girls” 

“You don’t understand Elyn gives me that mysterious, humble look yet it is really attractive. I don’t know I’m just attracting to her.”

“You are whip.” Taeyeon taps her chin.

“I barely know her.” I says sinking in the sofa.

“What you truly know about her.”

“Her name, that she has a little sister. And she can speak French, English and Vietnamese.” i says closing my eyes.

“That’s all?”

“Yeah…. It just that she is different from what I usally encounter.” Taeyeon is really not convincing by the answer that I give her.

“Sica…. Is not that you want to get into her?” Taeyeon looks at me without beliving my answer.

“No.” I exhale hard in frustration.

“Who is she then to make you so crazy and change your whole identity?”

“Frankly I don’t know, it’s my first time runaway from some black suit guys usually i'm the one asking my guards to chase them. But earlier it was different she was so protective with me you circle her arms around my waist and covered my mouth. Her moves was just so protective”

I circle my arm around my waist where Elyn was touching earlier, using my other hand to grare my finger tips on my lips when her hand covered my mouth.

“It’s because she didn’t want you to make any sound .” Taeyeon shakes her head in disbelief. “You are really weird you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter