Part ~ 3. 2

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : The typos and edits have been done.

Enjoy!!!!

Part ~ 3- 2

Elyn has fallen asleep on the desk next to Sooyeon who is anxious for the latter. She has seen Henrick gave her all the painkillers which made her stress out. Sure because the business woman never like taking medicines even if she is on the verge of exhaustion, she believe that a good rest and plenty of natural treatment is the best. I believe in that too Mrs Jung.

Meanwhile, Sooyeon is caressing her hair lovingly, tugging some strands behind her ear, trying to sooth the hurt of her body…. Things are getting complicated for Elyn and dangerous for Jessica who is determinate to make the loan sharks pay for their horrible action and cruelness toward her protege… .

Sooyeon is thinking about a plan to trap them, torture and report them to the police. However, one more thing needs to be clear she do needs backups plan and people who are strong, powerful enough to stand up for her in case of accidents. Before that the business woman decides to stand up from her seat ready to move outside to make a call to collect information and the only person only capable to give her all the information that she needs is Kwon Yuri, before exiting the room she turns around and looks behind.  

“Henrick I need to make a call can you look after Elyn for a moment?” She asks with a small-smile 

“Sure go ahead.” Henrick smiles and nods sweetly at the glasses girl before turning back his attention back to his book.

 

×××

 

Jessica walks to the empty hallway and gets to the empty stair case to make her call, Anyhow she is getting lost in her thoughts. The brown haired woman swallows hard the fact that Elyn is in this state, since she was completely fine yesterday with her smiling and joking around. Jessica has mixt feelings between love, anger and fear which she never felt before meeting the younger girl. Of course you never dear meet this y face everything was only about you. Unfortunately for her the task of making Elyn falls for her 'the Sooyeon dressed simply in her white sneakers, marine blue jeans and white shirt with glasses' is harder than 'Jessica Jung dressed in fancy and luxury clothes from distinguish designer'. Jessica is helpless if it's about love, she doesn’t know what to do to make Elyn falls for her, she is the least of Elyn concerns right now…. We do think the same thing Mrs Jung. Seems like luck isn’t on the president side today….

Couples minutes later Jessica finally made up her mind and calls her friend Yuri he is the one who is really informed about loans, gang and mafia in Seoul.

On the phone

Beep… Beep….Beep…..

Yuri :  “Hello?”

“Yuri-ah! It’s Jessica.”

Yuri : “I know your ID has appeared on my phone.”

“AH….. How are you?”

Yuri : “I’m good and you? What make the president of B&E call me so suddenly?” Heat… suddenly Jessica fells hot in her body….

“Ya! I do call you and your wife every now and then!”

Yuri : “Ahaha! Yeah its true, so what do you want?” the man chuckle from the other line.

“Well I need some information about some loans company and those gangs around the city that goes around and ask people money.”

Yuri : “Since, when you want to collaborate with the sin?”

“I’m not collaborating with the mafia I just want to know about them.”

Yuri : “Okay so you know that Seoul is quote as the famous city of no rules.”

“Yeah… that doesn’t tell who they are.”

Yuri : “They are 3 principals’ gangs that direct the money in here including that money that we made. Those are Seoul Gang, Cheongdam gang and another one that I forgot the name and then the loans companies they are about a dozen of them in the city, most are illegal. Poor people get to deal with them very often because they tend to give money more easily than the bank. If you go for bankruptcy you can call for their help. But it will cost you your life and lot of thing on the side. Their head master is and invisible man even them don’t really know who he really is, but the rumors say that he is creepy.

“Thanks for the information Yuri.” Jessica purses her lips she really has no idea what to do.

Yuri : “You’re welcome! Jess?”

“Yes?”

Yuri : “Whatever you do, be careful those people are cruel and heartless, you may be cold and irresistible but you are not invincible I never directly have to deal with them but stories and things that they do are not the nicest.”

“I know I’ve witness that.” Jessica says with her stern voice. “Thanks again I will call Tiffany later.”

Yuri : “Okay see ya!”

Phone call End 

 

×××

 

Jessica’s shoulders drop in defeat  after her phone call ends her determination has drained out, she is feeling like her power wasn’t need and her beloved crush will be beat up every day as long as she doesn’t pay…. She walks back to the classroom with a sad face that attracts Elyn’s attention that is still leaning on her arms.

“What’s going on why are you sulking?” Elyn asks with her half eyes open.

“Nothing I’m good, what about you? Has all the pain got away?” Jessica sit down she leans in on Elyn putting her hand on the latter's head grazing her fingers in younger girl's hair. It becomes a habit Mrs Jung.

Jessica actions never left Elyn unnoticed, in contrary the latter does feel a bit giddy every time that the glasses girl is being touchy and thoughtful even though they only know each other for really short moment.

Suddenly, Sooyeon freezes from Elyn's beauty, Jessica's attention has been caught, which makes her goes jelly, even that bruises face can make her goes crazy.

“You are zooning out again.” Elyn leans in to capture Sooyeon's attention 

“N-… no I’m not I uh… - do you want to go home?” Jessica tries to change the subject.

“Yes I need to go home to change the bandage.” Elyn says in a monotone.

“I can accompany you if you want.” Sooyeon is trying to approach her goal.

Elyn lift her upper body, now sitting ans says; “I live in the suburb it not a safe place for you.”  

“I know what I’m doing. Otherwise, you need someone to change your bandages. I’ll help you;”

“Yea Elyn listen to her you need to take a break it’s your fourth time in a month seems like they won’t let you rest.” Henrick says interjecting in the two girls conversion. Moreover the end of his sentence is letting the business woman clenches her fist to maintain her anger.

Elyn stands up from her seats grabbing her backpack, she then turns around to face her friend; “I know they just won't let me have time to gather all the money.”

“You will never have time with them just forget it and let them be.” Henrick stands up holding on his friend shoulders.

“I need to survive too, at least for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter