Part ~ 6

Crossing Your Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : All the typos have been Edited.

Enjoy!  

“Sooyeon please wake up Sooyeon!”

Elyn’s world is crashing down, she is in panic the loose of blood from Sooyeon’s wound isn’t helping her at all. She has to carry the latter out of the fabric. And that is what she did in a hurry Elyn carries Sooyeon in a bridal style out into the daylight and meets with Henrick in her track the young guy has brought the car and her sister was already sitting inside.

“Thanks God you’re here please help me Sooyeon is bleeding! Badly!”

Elyn legibly screams without knowing what to do.

“Okay let’s get her to her hospital.”

Henrick runs to his old tuck opening the back seat door.

“No! Not the hospital drive us to Doctor Eun Jung she is a veterinary.”

“Okay got it!”

With that Henrick drive them to Eun Jung in a hurry, while Elyn is trying her best to block the blood leak. Elyn is crying she is thinking that it must be her being in that position and not Sooyeon. Not the person that she just met three weeks ago, they start dating a week ago.

“Please stay with me.”

Elyn doesn’t care about the blood stain; she hugs Sooyeon close to her pressing her lips on the latter temple. Her sister sitting in the front passenger seat witnesses the entire scene as she look through the rear mirror, YooMin is jealous of Sooyeon, never since their parent’s death, Elyn has paid so much attention to anyone. She was her sister priority and number one.

 

×××

 

Elyn bursts in the cabinet like a furry with Sooyeon in her arms, which startle the tranquil doctor.

“The favor I need you to pay it back now!” Elyn says with tears in her eyes. “Please save my friend”

“Calm down Elyn and lie her here.” Eun Jung gestures the young girl to go the bed behind the cabinet as they walk quickly to it.

Elyn does what it tells she lays Sooyeon down gently, Eun Jung, on her side takes out some pain killer shots as she rips Sooyeon’s shirt off to have a full access to the wound so she can treat it.

Meanwhile, Elyn just wait looking at Sooyeon. But Eun Jung shakes her head no to Elyn saying;

“She lost too much blood we have to bring her to the hospital.”

Sooyeon suddenly moves from the pain.

“I’m O type take mine.” Elyn roses up from her seat next to Sooyeon.

“You are hurt and bruise too how can you give your blood?”  Eun Jung says desperately trying to convince Elyn.

“I’m strong I can recover quickly!”

“Okay lay down I have to turn on the blood transfer machine.” Eun Jung is worried for her friend even though she is just a surgeon vet with some doctor qualifications.

Elyn holds Sooyeon’s hand while her blood is pulling out from her body to go to Sooyeon’s one the two of them is staring at each other, as a voice is interrupting them.

“Sooyeon you’ll be feeling sleepy so sleep and I will extract the bullet out from your waist band.”

Sooyeon doesn’t respond she is just looking at Elyn which is holding her hand creating light caress with her thumb to sooth the pain. Little by little Sooyeon’s view becomes blurry as she slowly closes her eyes. Elyn keeps holding her hands until her body didn’t respond anymore.

“You can move to sit on the chair Elyn.” Eun Jung says focusing on her surgery. “I’ve stopped the transfer don’t worry too much with your blood she’ll be fine.”

“Hope so.” Elyn says faintly still gazing at figure lying on the bed.”

“Can I ask you something?” Eun Jung suddenly asks

“Yeah?”

“What is your relation with Sooyeon?” Eun Jung asks still focusing on the wound.

“S- she is my girlfriend.” Elyn haven’t diverted her gaze from the brown haired girl.

“Girlfriend? So you finally find yourself a lover Miss unsociable.” The doctor smirks.

“Hey I’m not that unsociable as you can think I can be heartwarming and caring sometimes.”

“You are only with people that you love.” Eun Jung clears to cover her laugh but her lips are showing a huge grin.

“Can you focus?” Eun Jung grins wildly; her face expression shows that she is glad for her young friend.

“I’m done the bullet is here let’s wait until she wakes up.”

The veterinary says and show the sixteen millimeter bullet to Elyn who looks at it with disgust.

“Is she okay?” Elyn asks with concerns written on her face.

“Yup! Let her rest she is exhausted her state make her loose blood. She will be awake before tomorrow morning, don’t worry too much. You rest too.”

Eun Jung pops her answer washing her hand standing behind Elyn who is holding Sooyeon’s hand.

“Thank you for everything.”

“This is nothing you did so much more for me.”

“Hum….”

“Elyn tomorrow is my rest day, as soon as Sooyeon is awake bring her home.”

“Don’t worry onnie.”

“Good.”

With those last sentences exchange between them the surgeon vet exit the room leaving Elyn and Sooyeon alone.

 

×××

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter