Meeting Mom

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lunch bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom with their friends. While I was alone in the room, I was putting all of my things back into my backpack.

"Baby~" I heard someone say, I looked up to see Wonho's head poking out the door. I hummed in response. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked while walking into the classroom.

"I am, I'll go to lunch once I finish packing." I said then zipped up my backpack. "Now, I'm done." I said while getting up. He smiled then held out his hand.

"Come on." He said. I held his hand. Both of us walked to the cafeteria. On our way there, we were talking about random things. I thought about what Minhyuk said this morning. 

"Wonnie?" (Yes, I call him that sometimes. I can't be the only one.) I asked. He hummed then looked at me. "You liked me for three years?" I asked. Wonho stopped walking, which also stopped me. 

"Yeah." He said then looked at me. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked while tugging on his hand, telling him to continue walking. 

"I was afraid that you would say no because we barely talk to each other." He said. 

"When did you start liking me?" I asked. 

"Do you remember the project that we had to do together in eighth grade?" Wonho asked. I nodded my head. "I started to like you around that like. Once the project was over, we never talked to each other ever again. I tried to get your attention for the first year, but it didn't really work out. So, I started bullying you." Wonho said. I hummed in response then nodded my head. I looked in front of me and saw the cafeteria doors. 

"I'll see you later, them." I said then kissed his cheek. I was about to go up to the rooftop to see Boyfriend, but before I got to move, Wonho grabbed my hand. 

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to see the boys." I said. Wonho then started to put slightly. 

"You don't want to eat lunch with me?" He asked. He looked like he was going to cry. He's good. 

"No, baby, it's not like that." I said while getting closer to him. "It's just that I haven't seen the three Mins in a while and I miss them." I said. 

"Can I come with you?" Wonho asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why not?" I asked then linked arms with him. "You have to meet them sooner or later." I said while walking over to the stairs. Once we got to the rooftop, we walked over to Boyfriend. "Hi, Babies." I said then hugged the three mins. 

"So, I heard that you and that guy are dating. Is it true?" Donghyun asked. I nodded my head slowly. He went from a "nice" mom to a sassy rich mom that are in Koren dramas. He was giving Wonho the look. "Who are you? What's your name? Will you ever hurt EunA? Will you leave EunA if some happens? And most importantly, do you like her?" Donghyun asked, giving Wonho no time to answer.

"I am Wonho. My real name is Shin Hoseok. I will never hurt her and I will never leave her. Yes, I do like her." Wonho said while looking at me. Donghyun smiled then nodded his head. He was back to the "nice" mom. 

"I approve." Donghyun said then continued to eat his lunch. 

"You left me for him?" Hyunseong asked while pointing at the both of us. For some reason, I hugged Wonho. I nodded my head. Hyunseong then smiled. "Okay." He said then sat down next to Jeongmin. "Just don't hurt her. If you do, I will make you regret it." Hyunseong said.

"Don't worry, I will never hurt her." Wonho said while looking at me in the eyes. I automatically smiled. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get lunch for us." He said. I nodded my head while smiling. I sat down next to Minwoo. After a couple minutes, Wonho came back with two trays. Wonho handed me my tray then sat down next to me. 

"Thank you, baby." I said while smiling. 

"No problem." Wonho said while getting his spoon and chopsticks. After eating our lunch, we gave out trays to Jeongmin so he could return them to the cafeteria. Both of us were behind where there was shade. Wonho was lying down with his head on my lap. 

"Baby, what do you want to do after school?" I asked while playing with his hair. He held my hand close to his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter