Thunder

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After washing the dishes, I went into Wonho's room. Once I opened the door, I found him on the bed, curled up like a shrimp. I smiled then kneeled down next to his bed. 

"Baby?" I asked while playing with his hair. He hummed in response. "It's almost six, are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded his head while humming. "Do you want Chicken?" I asked. He hummed in response. "I'll order chicken, okay?" I asked. He hummed again. "Be up in ten minutes, okay?" I asked. He hummed again. "I hate you." I said, trying to see if he was paying attention to what I was saying. He immediately opened his eyes and sat up. 

"What? Why do you hate me?" He said. 

"I was just kidding, of course, I love you." I said then kissed him. 

"And I love you too." He said. I smiled then got up. "Do you want to order it or you want me to order it?" Wonho asked while getting up.

"Can you do it?" I asked. 

"Of course." He said while smiling. "Oh, baby, there's going to be a thunderstorm tonight. Do you want to stay over?" He asked. 

"Yeah, but I don't have a shirt to change into." I said. 

"I can lend you one of mine." He said while walking over to his closet. He then held up a gray shirt. "Will this do?" He asked. I nodded my head while smiling. 

"Thanks, baby." I said.

"Do you want some pants?" He asked. 

"No, I have a pair of shorts." I said then pulled out a pair of black short from my backpack. "I'm going to go take a shower, now." I said while getting the gray shirt Wonho left for me. 

"Can I join you?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrow and smirking. 

"Just go order the chicken!" I shouted then shut the door and locked it. After taking a shower, I changed into the shirt that he lend me. It's so big! The shirt makes me look like I don't have any pants on.  Once I finished putting on the clothes, I walked out to see Wonho waiting for me with Chicken on the table. 

"Baby, where's your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter