With Satan, 8 Idiots, & My Dork (ft. a )

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So that's Wonho?" Baekhyun asked while walking into the store with the rest following him. 

"EunA, who are they?" Wonho asked.

"They are my friends." I said.

"That's way too many guys." He said. Eunkyung was just staring at the nine boys that just walked in. 

"Is that her?" Sehun asked while pointing at Eunkyung. Kyungsoonodded his head. 

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun!" Baekhyun shouted while smiling.

"Hi, I'm Wonho, EunA's boyfriend." He said then pulled me closer to him. 

"I know, you better take care of her." Baekhyun said. 

"If not, we're coming for you." Sehun said then stepped forward. 

"Aww, thanks, guys." I said then ruffled Sehun's hair. 

"My hair." Sehun whined while swatting my hand away. 

"Come on, don't act like that, I know you like it when I play with your hair." I said.

"Yeah, but not in public." He said quietly while fixing his hair. 

"Here, let me fix it for you." I said. Sehun hummed in response then bent down a little for me to reach his head. "Done." I said once I finished. I looked at Wonho and he was pouting again. "What?" I asked. Wonho shook his head cutely. "Tell me." I said while poking his cheeks. "Are you jealous, again?" I asked.

"Who would be jealous? Having a girlfriend as beautiful as you being so close to over twenty boys. How can I not get jealous when you get touchy with them?" Wonho asked while still pouting. 

"You're adorable, I don't know what to do with you anymore." I said then pecked his cheek. I heard Chanyeol gagging from behind. "Shut the up, Yoda." I said then playfully glared at him. 

"Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?" Chanyeol sang. 

"You're not a human, you're a Chanyeol." I said.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Chanyeol asked, slightly offended. 

"Come on, baby." I said while dragging Wonho out of the store with me. The rest of the guys followed us out. 

"Hey, where are you going with my Wonho?!" Eunkyung asked. 

"Last time I checked, he belongs to me." I said while walking out the store. I then heard heels clicking against the floor. 

"I'm going to join you." Eunkyung said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever." I said. The whole group was walking together except for Eunkyung. She was just following us from behind. I was holding Wonho's hand tightly do that Eunkyung can't come and drag him away from me. 

"Hey, let's go there." Eunkyung pointed at another shoe store. All of us looked at the store for a couple seconds. 

"No." I said. Eunkyung rolled her eyes. 

"." She mumbled. I turned around immediately. 

"If you got something to say, say it to my face." I said. Everyone stopped walking and looked at us. She was quiet for a couple seconds. "That's what I thought," I said while looking at her up and down. "If you don't have the guts to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter