It Starts Now

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I woke up earlier than usual and got ready. I wore everything white and my denim jean crop. I was in the middle of putting on my rings when I heard my doorbell ringing. I quickly ran over to the door and opened it.

"Hi, babe." Wonho said then kissed my temple.

"Good morning, Wonnie Bear." I said while hugging him. 

"Are you ready, princess?" He asked. I nodded my head while smiling. 

I got my backpack and linked arms with Wonho. I locked my door and linked my arms with Wonho again. Once we got to school, we saw Boyfriend and Monsta X hanging out with Kyungsoo. I smiled once I saw them laughing together. That's good, they're getting along. 

"Hey, look, it's the love birds." Minhyuk said teasingly while pointing at us two. Now we got 13 eyes on us. I pinked a little and looked down. Wonho looked at me and smiled.

"You're so cute." He said while poking my cheek. His action only made me blush even more. We stopped in front of the guys. 

"Aww, EunA's blushing." Kyungsoo said. 

"I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." I said. 

"Are you okay?" Wonho asked. I nodded my head. 

"I'm fine, I just need to, you know, calm down." I said. Wonho smiled slightly. 

"So cute." He said quietly. "Do you want me to go with you?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"I can go by myself." I said.

"Okay, hurry back." He said then kissed my temple. I smiled then nodded my head. I made my way into the school and was on my way to te bathroom.

 Since it was pretty early in the morning, there weren't many people at school yet. I heard footsteps coming from behind so I turned around. Once I turned around, I didn't see anyone. Okay? Maybe, I'm hearing things. I continued to walk to the bathroom when I heard footsteps again. I turned around again and there was no one. Am I slowly getting crazier?

I thought to myself then turned around again. I walked into the bathroom and splashed some water onto my face. Woah, refreshing. I smiled to myself then got into one of the stalls. I was in the middle of buttoning my pants when all of a sudden, someone dumped cold water over me. 

"What the !" I shouted. I heard the bucket dropping onto the floor and someone running out of the bathroom. I unlocked the door and ran out. , I'm too late. I sighed then went back into the bathroom. What am I going to do? Maybe, I should text Wonho. I thought to myself while opening up Wonho's text messages. 

__________________________________________________
Me - Wonnie Bear, I need your help
Daddy - What happened?
Me - I got wet...
Daddy - Okay...
Daddy - What happened?
Me - I was in the bathroom and all of a sudden some dumped water all over me
Daddy - I'll be right there. I can lend you my hoodie but I don't have any pants for you
Me - It's okay, I got some shorts in my backpack
Daddy - Which bathroom are you in
Me - The one in A hall
__________________________________________________

I got my shorts out of my backpack. After a couple minutes, I heard someone knocking on the door.

"Babe, it's Wonho, open the door." He said. I quickly ran over to the door and opened it slightly. Wonho handed me his hoodie with a smile.

"Thanks, daddy." I said then pecked his cheek before going back into the bathroom. I took off my top and threw on his hoodie. After putting my wet clothes into my backpack, I walked out. 

"Aww, my baby's so cute." He cooed then hugged me tightly. "Are you okay?" He asked while swaying from side to side. I nodded my head slowly.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Do you know who did this to you?" He asked while still swaying from side to side. I shook my head slowly. "Come on, let's go, the rest are waiting." He said while looking at me. I nodded my head while smiling. Both of us walked back out. 

"What happened?" Donghyun and Kihyun asked at the same time. 

"Someone dumped water on EunA." Wonho answered. 

"Do you know who did it?" Kyungsoo asked. I shook my head slowly. "That's sad." Kyungsoo said quietly. But I have an idea of who it could be. "If I find out who that is, I would have a little fun with them." Kyungsoo said then gave me that one creepy smile. 

"It sometimes scares me that you're my friend." I said while getting closer to Wonho. Wonho hugged me tightly.

"It sometimes scares me that you can control me." Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah, that sometimes scares me too." I said while nodding my head slowly. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter