Just One Day

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I recommend you listening to Today by JJCC*

Weeks have passed by and Wonho did as he was told. He stopped bullying me and the whole school stopped bullying me too. Boyfriend was slowly starting to get popular and because of that, I was slowly starting to be myself at school. Some fangirls are just crazy and they just piss me the off. The weirdest thing that happened to me over the past couple weeks is that I've been getting notes from a secret admirer. It doesn't weird me out but it's just weird to get notes from a secret admirer. Today, I got a note saying that my secret admirer would reveal himself to me. Since I was curious at who it was, I went up to the rooftop to meet him. Once I got up to the rooftop, I didn't see anyone. I was slowly starting to think that someone was just playing with me. I was near the railing looking down at the students. I'll wait just a couple more minutes. Then the door opened. I turned around, thinking that it would be my secret admirer. Oh, it's just Wonho. I was about to leave but before I could get my hand on the handle, Wonho stopped me. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. I turned around and looked at him. "I'm your secret admirer." He said. I froze where I was. What did he say? What the did he just say? I looked up to find Wonho close to me. Woah, since when did he get this attractive? He placed his hand on the wall and leaned closer to me. "Do you want to date?" He asked. 

The Next Day...

Why did I agree to this? I hate myself so much. I sat there waiting for Wonho to come and pick me up. 

~ "Do you want to date?" He asked. I looked at him for a couple seconds. 

"No," I said then pushed him away from me. He looked at me, pouting slightly. (Imagine this, a hot Wonho just asked if you wanted to date. When you said no, he turns into this cute little baby. So Wonho to Hoseok.) "I barely know you." I said.

"You've known me for four years." He said.

"Barely." I said then looked up at him.

"Can't you just give me one chance? One day. Just one day." He said while holding up one finger. I thought about it for a couple seconds then looked back at Wonho. "You don't even have to be nice to me." He said. I thought about it again. I don't have to be nice to him? 

"Fine." I said, making Wonho smile immediately. 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at eleven." He said while smiling. ~

Since he didn't tell me where we're going and it's pretty hot, I decided to wear a pair of high waisted shorts and a pink crop top. The shorts that I was wearing had lace up the sides. (I wouldn't call them lace but the website said that it is. So yeah...) They were my only clean pair of shorts. I either wear that or sweatpants. I'm not going to wear sweatpants in this ing weather. I was in the middle of watching a video when I heard the doorbell ringing. I paused the video and walked over to the door. Once I opened the door, I saw Wonho in a letterman jacket. 

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. 

"Hold on a second." I said then ran into my room to get my backpack. Then I ran back to Wonho with my keys and phone. "Now, I'm ready." I said. Both of us walked out of my house. "Where are we going?" I asked while locking my door. Once I finished locking it, I stood up and turned around. Wonho was really closer to me. We were just inches from a kiss. My eyes widened. 

"Secret." He said then smiled and back away. I blinked a couple times then tilted my head. "Come on." He said then grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. He wasn't holding my wrist anymore, he was now holding my hand. I didn't mind it at all. I actually like it. When I looked up at him, he was all smiley and happy. He looked kinda cute. "Do you want to go eat first?" He asked then looked at me. Since I was staring at him, not in a creepy way, for a while, I panicked so I looked to the other side. 

"I'm not hungry, yet." I said while looking at the trees. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter