A New Side Of Shin Wonho

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once dinner was made, I called the three babies to come out and eat. After eating dinner, I helped Donghyun with the dishes. 

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go buy some Ice Cream." I said while putting on my shoes. 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Hyunseong asked. I looked up at him and shook my head. 

"I'm fine, I can go there by myself." I said then smiled. 

"Be careful, okay? If you need help with something, just call me." He said. I nodded my head. I grabbed my wallet and my phone. I hugged Hyunseong before I left.

"I'll get you an extra pint of Ice Cream." I said while getting the keys. 

"Thank you, baby." He said while smiling. 

"No problem, hubby." I said then closed the door. I started to walk to the convenience store that was just a block away. Once I got there, I walked over to the Ice Cream section with a basket. Two pints of Mint Chocolate Chip for the twins, one pint of Chocolate for baby, two pints of Vanilla for Donghyun and Jeongmin, three pints of Strawberry for me and hubby. Let's go before these melt. I walked over to the cash register and paid for them. While I was paying for them, I saw Wonho walking into the store. I tried covering my face with my hands but I was too late, Wonho already saw me.

"EunA?" Wonho asked. I uncovered my face.

"Hello." I said while looking at the floor. He walked up to me.

"Are you okay? Why weren't you at school today?" He asked.

"I got sick." I said. He placed his hand on my forehead. 

"You feel fine." He said. 

"I got a cold." I said then faked a cough. He looked at what I had in front of me. 

"Are you going to eat all of that?" He asked while pointing at the bag. 

"Yeah?" I said but it came out sounding like a question.

"You shouldn't be eating all of that." He said. I quickly grabbed the bag and let the money on the counter.

"I have to go, bye." I said then ran out of the store. I ran back to the boy's house as fast as I could. I unlocked the door and walked in. "I'm back." I said while panting. 

"Are you okay? Did you run here?" Hyunseong asked. I nodded my head and placed the bag down. "Why? Did something happen?" He asked sounding worried.

"Not really." I said. 

"What is that suppose to mean?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I got out seven spoons. "Baby Mins!" I shouted. They walked into the kitchen with big smiles. "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter