Got It? Got It.

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While I was walking up the stairs, I saw Wonho on the second floor by himself. It was unusual for me to see because he's with Monsta X most of the time. I thought that he would be in class with them. But then again, he does skip classes. I ignored him and continued to walk up the stairs. I guess he saw me, because when I got to the second floor, he walked up to me. Once he was close enough for us to talk, he suddenly took my lollipop out of my mouth. I stared at him with my mouth wide opened. 

"Give me that back." I said while trying to get my lollipop back. He shook his head then placed my lollipop into his mouth. My eyes widened. "Someone gave me that." I said. 

"Who?" He asked while leaning closer to me. "Was it your Mom, Baby, or your Hubby?" He asked then tilted his head. 

"The last one." I said quietly. He hummed then stood up straight. He took the lollipop out and held it in front of me. "Do you still want it?" He asked. 

"No." I said while shaking my head. Wonho shrugged his shoulders then placed the lollipop back into his mouth. We stood there in silence for a couple of seconds. Is this a good time to ask him why he bullies me?  I looked up at him and opened my mouth. "Why do you bully me?" I asked. He was quiet for a couple seconds. He then shrugged his shoulders. 

"I don't know." He said. 

"You don't know?" I asked. He nodded his head. "How do you not know? You bullied me for two ing years. Becuase of your , almost the entire school bullies me." I said through gritted teeth. 

"I'm sorry." He said with his hands up. "I'll stop bullying you." He said. I took in a deep breath and let it out. "Will you forgive me?" He asked with a slight smile. I closed my eyes for a couples seconds then opened the again. 

"Fine, I'll forgive you." I said, making Wonho smiling widely. "But stay away from me. Don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't even look at me. Got it?" I asked. Wonho's smile started to fade away. 

"Bu-"

"Got it?" I asked, interrupting him. He closed his mouth and nodded his head slowly.

"I got it." He said. I walked passed him and up the stairs again. Once I got to the top, I went to the back where there was shade and no one could see me. I laid down on the concrete with my hand under my head. I put on some music and closed my eyes. Within a couple minutes, I fell asleep. 

I woke up in a white bed. I sat up and looked around. I heard someone walking through the door. I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter