Sweetness

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months have passed and it's spring break right now. (Do they have spring break in Korea? A/N - Since I fast forward a couple months, they already shared their first kiss. If you want to read about it, please tell me in the comment section and I'll write it for you guys.) The alarm started to ring loudly, which scared me because I forgot that I set the alarm for today.

I sat in bed and looked around my room. Why is it do loud? I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. After doing my daily routine, I went back to my room to change. I got my jeans and a random shirt with flowers on the sleeves. Once I changed into that, I went to go look for my boots. While I was in the middle of tying my boots, my phone started to ring. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. Wonnie! I hit the answer button. 

"Good morning, Wonnie." I said.

"It's one in the afternoon, baby." He said.

"Oh, really? I didn't know it was that late. So, why did you call me?" I asked. 

"I just wanted to ask if you want me to pick you up." He said. 

"You don't have to, I can get there by myself." I said. 

"Okay, I'll see you in a couple minutes." He said. I hummed in response.

"Bye, babe." I said. 

"Bye, baby. Be careful, okay?" He asked. I hummed in response then ended the call. After tying my boots, I grabbed my wallet and phone. Then I was on my way to Wonho's house. While I was on the subway there, I noticed a group of guys staring at me, I wasn't really bothered by it until one of the guys decided to talk to me. 

"Hey, beautiful." He said. I rolled my eyes then looked up at him with a fake smile. 

"Yes, sweetie?" I asked then looked back down at my phone. 

"I was wondering if yo-" My phone started to ring, which shut him up. 

"Hello? Baby?" I asked. No one was really calling me, I was just faking it. "Oh, I'm on my way right now." I said. "Okay. Bye, baby. Love you." I said then pretended to end the call. I then looked up at him. "You were saying?" I asked, hoping that he'd get the hint that I have a boyfriend. 

"I was wondering if you would like to go out sometimes." He said while smiling. When will he get the hint? I smiled again then grabbed his shirt. I pulled him closer to me so that when I talk to him, only he could hear me. 

"Listen up, . I'm. Not. Interested. You should leave before you lose something that you'll need in the future." I said then smiled. I let go of his shirt and fixed it for him. I looked at him again and smirked. "Run." I mouthed. His eyes widened then ran back to his friends. "Bye, sweetie." I said while waving goodbye to him.

Once the subway stopped, I got off and walked to Wonho's ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter