Married With Three Kids?

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they got to us, I was attacked by a hug from Minwoo. What are they doing here? Why are they here? 

"I missed you." Minwoo said while hugging me tighter. 

"I missed you too." I said while patting his head. But we saw each other yesterday. I was still confused about what was going on. Once he released me, I was attacked by another hug from the twins. "There's my other babies." I said while hugging them back. 

"I want to hug my wifey." Hyunseong said quietly. Once the twins let me go, I hugged Hyunseong. Wonho started to cough, so we let go of each other but Hyunseong's arm was still around my waist. "Wifey, I'm hungry." Hyunseong said. 

"You're always hungry." I said.

"Wifey? You're married?" Wonho asked. 

"I'm hungry." Minwoo said while pouting. 

"We're going to eat soon, baby." I said while patting Minwoo's head.

"Okay, mommy." He said. 

"Mommy? You gave birth? How old are you?" Wonho asked while looking at Hyunseong and Minwoo.

"I'm not married and I didn't give birth. I'm a teen, just like you." I said.

"But he called you mommy and he called you wifey." Wonho said while pointing at Hyunseong and Baby Minwoo. 

"We're going to go eat." Donghyun said while opening the doors. 

"Okay. See you later, Mom." I said then looked back at Wonho. 

"Mom? That's all fake, right? You're not really married, right?" He asked again. 

"We're not even dating." I said. 

"That's a relief." He mumbled.

"What?" I asked. 

"Nothing." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. We were quiet for a couple seconds. "I'm just glad that you got better." He said then smiled. He then walked off, to who knows where.  Weird. He just smiled at me. Weird. I walked into the cafeteria and looked for Boyfriend. Once I found them, I went straight to them. I smacked Donghyun's head. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked. Donghyun looked up at me.

"How dare you talk to me in that tone." He said. (Is that considered as a question or a statement?) 

"Shut up." I said then sat down next to Hyunseong and Baby Minwoo. "You still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter