He's Back

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonho looked at me for a couple seconds. "Did you do something to her while I was gone?" He asked.

"No." I said then quickly looked at Monsta X. I shook my head slightly, telling them not to say a word about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Really?" He asked then looked at the boys. 

"Okay, maybe, I did do something." I said. 

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I, um," I started off quietly then looked down at the floor. "I dumped my drink on her." I said. Wonho hummed in response. 

"Not as bad as I thought it would be." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Not bad? She thre-" Before Minhyuk could finish his sentence, I glared at him which made him stop. 

"She what?" Wonho asked.

"She tripped." Minhyuk immediately said. Wonho hummed then looked at me.

"Sure." He said.

"Whatever, let's just go." I said while pulling Wonho out of the cafe. The boys were behind us because apparently, we disgust them.

"You threatened her, didn't you?" Wonho asked.

"What?" I asked while looking at him in shock.

"You threatened her, didn't you?" Wonho asked again. 

"Well, technically, I didn't threaten her." I started off. "I just said that I will make her regret messing with me." I said while looking down. 

"That is a threat." Wonho pointed out. 

"To you, to me, it's just a little warning." I said.

"They're the same thing." Wonho said.

"You and I have different definitions of the word threat and warning." I said. Wonho chuckled a little.

"I missed it." He said then pouted a little. 

"What do you mean you missed it?" I asked.

"I missed seeing you threaten her, I left too early." He said quietly. 

"What?" I asked then looked at him like "What the do you mean by that?" "Why do you want to see me threaten her, you weirdo?" I asked.

"You showing your dominance is hot to me." He said quietly. 

"You like it when I show my dominance?" I asked to make sure that heard right. Wonho nodded his head. I hummed while nodding my head. "Just learned something new about you, likes it when girls show dominance." I said then tapped the tip of his nose. 

"Not when just any girls show it, it has to be you who shows it." He said. I smiled widely. 

"Aww, I feel special." I said while still smiling. Wonho chuckled a little then held my hand tightly.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked while swaying our hands back and forth, I shrugged my shoulders. 

"I don't know, it doesn't really matter to me." I said. I smiled then kissed his cheek. 

"What was that for?" Wonho asked. 

"What? I can't just kiss you?" I asked. "If you don't like it then, I won't give any more kisses." I said then looked away.

"That's not what I meant!" Wonho shouted, catching the attention of those who were near us. Once he realized how loud he was, he immediately covered his mouth with eyes wide opened. He bowed sorry to those he bothered and uncovered his mouth. I giggled a little. 

"I was just teasing you, relax." I said. 

"Okay, that's a relief." Wonho said.

"Are you afraid of me not giving you kisses?" I asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter