Butterflies

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Sunday, I spent most of my day trying to figure out if I liked Wonho. I've been thinking about what we did on Saturday. Every time I think about me kissing him, I would just start blushing. I thought about how he treated me before we went on the date. He was somewhat mean to me when he bullied me but he would know if he goes too far. Every time when I get sick or didn't feel well, he would take cafe of me. Now that I think of it, did he bully me because he liked me? I'm still a little confused about my feelings for him. I was mad that he bothered me for two years but I was also happy that he bothered me for two years. Monday came, and I was nervous for some reason. While I was walking to school, with Wonho's letterman jacket, I got butterflies. Once I got to school, I was greeted by Hyunseong and my little group of fanboys. My little group of fanboys was the only people who didn't bully me. 

"Good morning, Wifey~" Hyunseong said while hugging me. 

"Morning." I said then hugged him back. He noticed the letterman jacket that I was holding.

"Who's that?" He asked while pointing at the letterman jacket. 

"Someone left it at my house, yesterday." I said while walking to my locker. 

"That looks like a men's jacket. Are you cheating on me?" He asked. I opened my locker and placed my unwanted books in there.

"Maybe." I said. Hyunseong's mouth was wide open. I closed my locker and looked at Hyunseong. "I think it's time for us to see other people." I said. Hyunseong closed his mouth.

"Okay." He said then smiled. We were on our way up to the rooftop, where the rest of Boyfriend was. While we were walking more and more fangirls came. They slowly pushed me away from Hyunseong. Hyunseong saw that I was behind but I told him to go on without me because I know that if I try getting back to him, his fangirls would push me out ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter