Beach Time!

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm clock rang loudly, making me bury my face into Wonho's chest.

"Baby," Wonho said while patting my back. "It's time for us to go exercise." He said.

"Can't we skip it for one day?" I asked then looked up at him. "We can go to the beach today." I said. Wonho moved some of my hair away from my face.

"Baby, that's a two hour ride." He said.

"You don't want to see me in a bikini?" I asked.

"We'll leave at twelve." He said then smiled. I smiled back at him. "We still have to go exercise." Wonho said. 

"Can't I skip it today?" I asked. He tapped his lips telling me to give him a kiss. I leaned closer to him and kissed him. Once I kissed him, he smiled then nodded his head.

"What do you want to do then?" He asked. 

"I want to sleep." I said. Wonho nodded his head. 

"You can sleep," He said then sat up. "I'm going for a run." He said then looked at me. 

"No." I said in a whiney tone. "Sleep with me." I said.

"I can't sleep." Wonho said.

"Why not?" I asked then sat up and leaned onto him. "Aren't you tired from last night?" I asked. He shook his head then stood up.

"Why would I be tired?" He asked.

"You made me run ten laps around the park. You ran with me because you wanted to make sure that I didn't stop running." I said. 

"That was a bet and you lost. Plus I'm used to running that long." He said. I stood next to him. "You can either go back to sleep or go running with me." He said. I looked at the bed then back at him. 

"I want to go back to sleep but you're not going to be here." I said while looking at the bed. 

"Then come run with me." He said. I looked up at him. 

"But I'm tired." I said then pouted. 

"If you go with me, I'll stay in bed with you tomorrow." Wonho said. 

"Fine, I'll go running with you." I said then walked into the guest room, where I kept all of my stuff. I changed into my running clothes., then tied my hair up. 

"Baby, let's go." Wonho said from outside. 

"Coming!" I shouted then grabbed my phone. I walked over to Wonho. 

"Are you ready?" Wonho asked. I nodded my head while smiling. Wonho opened the door while smiling. While I was walking out the door, I felt something hitting my . I turned around immediately and saw Wonho smiling.

"Bad, Hoseok!" I said while pointing at him. He was still smiling like an innocent angel. "I'm going back to sleep." I said while trying to get back into his house. 

"No, come run with me." He said. 

"You promise not to do that again?" I asked. He nodded his head while smiling. "Fine." I said. One we got back from the morning run, we got ready for the beach.

I took a quick shower then changed into my bikini and outfit. Before we left for the beach, we got something to eat. After a two hour drive, we finally got to the beach. There wasn't a lot of people there so that's good. Once Wonho parked the car, we took off our outer clothes. After taking off my shirt and short, I walked over to the other side, where Wonho was. 

"Woah." Wonho said while looking at me. 

"Come on." I said while walking ahead. I then felt something hitting my again. "Bad, Wonnie!" I shouted then turned around.

Before I could get my hands on him, he ran off. I ran after him. He was running backward while smiling. While I was running, I realized that Wonho wasn't looking at my face, he was looking at somewhere else. I looked down and realized that he was staring at my s. Becuase I was running, my s were bouncing up and down. I immediately stopped running and covered my chest. 

"Shin Hoseok!" I shouted. Wonho stopped running and walked over to me. "You're such a ert." I said once he was closer to me. 

"Sorry," He said then smiled. "I couldn't help it." He said then hugged me. He started to sway from side to side. I didn't mind him hugging me but I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter