Their Secret Love

Beauty Before Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was bliss.  Hyunseung chased Hyuna on the sandy beach.  They tumbled to the ground laughing as Hyunseung stole a quick kiss from Hyuna’s lips.  They both sat down on a picnic blanket, Hyuna in front of him as he wrapped his hands around her waist.  He gazed into her warm hypnotic brown eyes.  Time seemed to stop.  The ocean waves climbed on the slope up hill and gently receded back.  

He had found her.  He trusted his heart.

But he was the one who found them.

CEO Hong ran towards them on the sandy beach and then it was too late.  He knew he had lost everything and it no longer mattered because he had Hyuna.

“I’ve been searching everywhere for you.”

Jang Hyunseung protested in silence since he would not allow anyone to come between them.

“Do you know that your selfishness is tearing this company apart?  I have a duty to protect you and every idol in this company.  This is my job as CEO of Cube Entertainment and you are destroying everything around you.  This is the gratitude you show us?”

He embraced Hyuna tighter.  He wouldn’t let go.

“My duty is to make music, sa jang nim.  If you come closer, then you are destroying me.  You cannot tear me apart from Hyuna. I love her.  She is my inspiration. ”

CEO Hong took a step back as the ocean waves ravaged the rocks at high tide.

It was too late.

 

 

Hyuna grabbed onto Hyunseung tightly as they both stood up.  She listened to his heart pound hard against her ear.   Hyunseung loved her.  She had spent four months apart from him and each day she thought that he might never return. 

The waves crashed against the rocks and the CEO took a step back. He turned towards the ocean.

Hyuna wept.  Hyunseung caressed her face.

“You need to let go of me JS.” 

“Weo?”

“I can’t lie to you.  I can’t.  I’ve always liked you even before we started singing together but back then I thought you didn’t like me because you were stubborn and quiet.  But you smiled and laughed when you were around me and we became friends.  It wasn’t until you sang and we made our songs and you kissed me again and again despite the sadness in your eyes that I knew how special you were, but this can’t be.  It can’t be.  I am part of the company-- 4Minute, Beast, Junghyung and you.   We are a family.  You can’t do this to us,” she pleaded sobbing.

She was breaking his heart, but she could only think about the endless hours and sacrifices spent by the idols leaving their families to reach a dream.   If she clung to Hyunseung and accepted him, then she would be too selfish.   She would be shattering their dreams. 

“JS, I will always be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter