Airport

Beauty Before Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna crossed paths with her magnetic pull and as her sleeve brushed against his arm, she felt electrical particles spark the atmosphere-- fireworks.  She turned around and saw him walk away into the distance of the crowd with that distinct swagger of an idol.   She took off her heart shaped sunglasses to take a closer look.   “Oppa! Oppa!” 

From behind her, Junghyung responded while Hyunseung got away.  

“This is the first time you call me that,” he gloated.  “Are you ready for our trip?  I have the tickets here to Jeju Island.”  He crossed his hands behind his head and lay back on a bench as they waited for their plane to be called.  “Finally, I’m going to get ready for the sun and eat plenty of abalone porridge.”

“We are going to work, Junghyung-isshi not play.”

He always had the wrong idea.

Hyuna traveled with the whole crew from her Ingikayo presentation including two makeup artists and three assistants.  

“Yeobo, we are bringing all of them on honeymoon?  Aish. . . you are something else.”

He made them feel uncomfortable especially Kasey, the makeup artist who furrowed her brow as she continued texting on her phone. 

“Junghyung-isshi. . “

“No, call me oppa again.”

In Hyuna’s mind there was only one oppa, the one that got away today in the crowd, but she didn’t feel like arguing with Junghyung.  It was better to be in good terms with him if she had to work with him. 

“Oppa, we have to do our best in the concert.  Arasso?”  Hyuna looked at the latest ratings.  Break It Down, their duet song, dropped down to number 13.  She showed the phone to Junghyung.

“Huh?  Beat out by EXO, not bad,” he said scrolling down her phone list.  “Number 1 is Jang Hyunseung.  That reject sure has luck after that fan video went viral.”

He handed over the phone to Hyuna who noticed that she had a new notification on a Naver blog.  

There is a new Troublemaker group-- Junghyung and Hyuna.  This is the end of the 2Hyun era.  Two rappers in a group?  Why would Cube make that risky but gutsy move when their debut song is nowhere near topping the charts?

Hyuna bit her nails.  This news report could bring more than trouble but a disaster.  It was completely false.  She had j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter