Status: In A Relationship

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?! You're going out with Mark Tuan?!" Jaebum shouted in the middle of the class. The teacher who's writing at the board, now looked at Jaebum with a confused stare. Of course, the whole class also looked at him. Jaebum immediately sat and bowed down his head as a gesture of sorry.

"Jinyoung. Are you serious?" Jaebum asked. Jinyoung was embarrassed as he said it to Jaebum.

"Y-yeah." Jinyoung said shyly.

"Oh well. I expected it. I was just shocked. I thought Mark doesn't feel the same way towards you." he said.

"What? How did you know that I like Mark?" Jinyoung replied.

"It was obvious Nyoung. The way you smiled at your phone when Mark was texting you and the way that you stare at him was like telling the whole world that you like him." Jaebum retorted.

"Really? I look like that?" Jinyoung asked.

"Really. But I never thought that Mark likes you back. I thought he was just clingy to everyone. Are you sure he's not playing any tricks on you?" Jaebum replied worriedly.

"He's not. He said he loved me with sincere eyes. And besides, I know if he's just messing with me. And he will not cling to anyone anymore. Because he's my boyfriend." Jinyoung assured his friend.

"Well, I'll just support you. But if Mark will hurt you, I'll seriously kick his and punch his pretty face." Jaebum said as he patted Jinyoung in the shoulders.

"Thanks but no thanks. He will never hurt me." Jinyoung smiled at his friend. Jaebum smiled back.

"By the way, enough about me. I heard last time that you invited your friend Youngjae on lunch or is he really just your friend?" Jinyoung smirked as he questioned Jaebum.

"Aish. Let's not talk about that." Jaebum said as he blushed a bit.

"Oh? Is Jaebum-ssi blushing?" Jinyoung chuckled a bit. Not even paying attention to the class anymore.

"I'm not!" Jaebum raised his voice a bit. Some of the class were glaring at them, as if telling them to shut the hell up.

"Lower your voice." Jinyoung said as he shushed his friend. "So, tell me." Jinyoung asked with curiosity.

"I won't." Jaebum said.

"You're so unfair. I told you about me and Mark. Why don't you tell me about Youngjae?" Jinyoung pouted.

"Ugh. I'll tell you then." Jaebum finally gave up. Jinyoung said a 'yes' as if he won the lottery.

"You know, right? That Youngjae is younger than us. Well, he has been my friend before I met you. Let's just say he is my first love. The moment I saw him at the bar last time makes me think that I want to see him more often." Jaebum said as he sighed.

"So, are you going out or nah?" Jinyoung asked.

"Not yet. But I'll ask him eventually." Jabum smiled.

"Good luck with that, hyung." Jinyoung encouraged Jaebum.

"Thanks. But, man. I still can't believe it. My nerdy best friend has gotten himself a boyfriend. I really thought that you would grow old alone." He said while chuckling.

"Hey!" Jinyoung playfully smacked his friend.

The class was over and they were now walking in the hallway towards the cafeteria.

"What? I just stated a fact. And to think that you got a in relationship before me." Jaebum sighed.

"W-well. M-Mark is my first love and first bo-boyfriend. I kinda don't know what I'll do. I still get nervous when I'm with him." Jinyoung said shyly as he blushed.

"Awwww, Baby Nyoung is shyyyy." Jaebum and about to pinch his cheeks when someone interrupted them.

"You can't touch him. I'm the only one who can because he's mine and mine alone." The guy said as he wrapped his arms at Jinyoung's waist. He was now back hugging Jinyoung.

"H-Hey. People are staring." Jinyoung said to Mark.

"How was your day, babe?" Mark kissed Jinyoung's cheeks.

"Fine. And stop it Mark. Don't kiss me in the middle of the crowd." Jinyoung said as he smiled to his boyfriend.

"Geez, get a room, you two. And don't show your lovey dovey act in front of me. It's gross." Jaebum said.

"Hey, JB. Can I borrow Jinyoungie?" Mark asked the guy.

"He's all yours." Jaebum said as he shooed them. Jinyoung smiled at his friend who was now walking at the opposite direction and Mark shouted a 'thank you'.

"Babe, let's go grab food outside." Mark offered.

"Okay. And one more thing. Don't call me babe inside the campus. I'm getting too much attention." Jinyoung said.

"Aish, It's okay. Don't worry. I'll handle this." Mark smiled.

"Everyone!" Mark got all the students' attention.

"Mark? What are you doing?" Jinyoung asked.

"Relax babe. I'll handle this." he said as he shushed Jinyoung.

"This is my boyfriend Park Jinyoung. And as you can see, we reaaaaally love each other. And don't you dare make a move on what's mine." Mark said as he hugged Jinyoung.

Students were now gossiping. Of course, Mark was so famous. They all knew him. Some were disappointed that the famous Mark Tuan is now taken. Some were asking 'who the hell is Park Jinyoung?'

The students were shocked when Mark kissed the guy in front of , yes. Mark was a playboy. But he never kissed someone in the crowd. This was the first time.

Jinyoung was also shocked. Mark's kiss always makes him float in Cloud 9. It was just a peck. Mark smiled at him like a maniac. He held Jinyoung's hands coolly.

"Let's go, babe. Everyone knows it. So, don't get embarrassed." Mark said as he interlocked his fingers in Jinyoung and walked like nothing happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter