Fight-Make up-Fight

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past few days, Jinyoung was still in his usual self. He listens to his classes well, gets high grades during quizzes, eats lunch happily, hangs out with his friends, and even goes to school earlier than usual.

But somehow, today, it was not the Jinyoung that Jaebum had observed. Since morning, Jaebum notices the acts that his best friend were putting on. He noticed how Jinyoung's face was painted with resentment and how the younger barely made it to the classroom without getting late. It also got his attention when the teacher called Jinyoung's name to answer the easiest question but somehow the younger only spaced out looking through the window as if he was in his own world which made the teacher angry and caused Jinyoung to fidget uncomfortably and said a silent 'sorry' afterwards. Jinyoung's actions became worse when they decided to grab some food in the cafeteria. The usual, they ordered what they want to eat and as Jaebum walked in front of Jinyoung while talking to the younger, he was agitated when Jinyoung accidentally tripped, making his food land all over to Jaebum's back. He controlled his inner monster and helped the younger stand up. As Jinyoung's horror, he constantly said sorry like it was the only word he knew. Jaebum sighed and gestured to the younger that it was alright and patted Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Good thing I was able to bring my extra shirt today because if not, you'd be dead already." Jaebum laughed as he went out to the restroom.

"Sorry." Jinyoung mumbled again.

"Nah, it's fine dude." Jaebum assured the younger.

"Are you alright?" Jinyoung finally asked as he remembered that the food was partially hot.

"I'm fine. Rather, are you alright?" Jaebum retorted. Jinyoung looked at the older with a confused look and told him that he was alright.

"Don't give me that answer, Park Jinyoung. I know something's up. You can't hide anything from me. Just who do you think I am? I've known you for how many years already and I tell you, just spill the beans before I will tell our friends your embarrassing moments like when—" Jinyoung covered Jaebum's mouth aggressively and eventually let go when he noticed that he was choking the older. Jaebum coughed making Jinyoung sigh. He knew that he can't hide things from the older.

Jinyoung silently looked at the tiles in the hallway as though it was a scenery that he admired. Jaebum crossed his arms while looking at the younger intently as he was waiting for Jinyoung's answer.

"So?" Jaebum started. "Are you going to speak?" He waited for the younger to speak up but when he looked at Jinyoung'e drained body, he sighed. "It's okay if you can't talk about it ye—"

"It's not that hyung." Jinyoung finally looked at Jaebum's orbs. "I just feel weird." This made Jaebum more flummoxed.

"What do you mean Jinyoung-ah?"

"Remember the other time I told you that Mark hyung took me out at the amusement park?"

"Oh, in the Lotte World? What about it?" Jaebum was still confused but after recalling, it clicked something. "Wait, is this about Mark's friend that you accidentally bumped to?" Jaebum asked with curiosity and Jinyoung nodded leisurely.

"I don't know hyung. Our date turned out well, he even got me a bracelet with his name on it," Jinyoung countered while dangerously put it in Jaebum's sight "but ever since that day Mark had been distant towards me. When I ask him if we could go out after school, he would casually reject me. And he comes home later than usual. And when we go to school, he was in a hurry like his boyfriend was waiting for him but in fact I AM his boyfriend. I thought I was just being paranoid over small things and acted like it was nothing but I can clearly tell that something was fishy. I feel weird. I somehow got scared of it because this is something new to me. What have I become Jaebum hyung?" Jinyoung dropped all his thoughts after all this time to Jaebum like a bomb. Jaebum was mentally shocked at the same time surprised by his best friend's sudden outburst. Jaebum eventually smiled and ruffled Jinyoung's hair.

"It's just natural. You silly. You are smart but not in these kinds of things." Jaebum chuckled. "What you're feeling right now is jealousy. And you should not be scared of it, you know? Before you jumped to conclusions, why don't you ask Mark? I'm sure he has his own reasons why he does that. I know that he was a retard boy but I noticed that when he went out with you, he really changed." Jaebum smiled reassuringly and noticed that Jinyoung's eyes were watery.

"Wait Nyoung, why are you crying?" Jaebum panicked.

"It's just that I feel so annoyed to myself because I somehow doubted Mark hyung for days." Jinyoung sniffed more which caused enough attention to other students passing by. Jaebum felt awkward at his spot as he was receiving weird stares from the others.

"Stop crying Nyoung. People will misinterpret that I bullied you. Even though it sound so middle school." Jaebum laughed awkwardly.

Jinyoung wiped his tears. "Thank you hyung. For your advice and—" The younger's sentence was stopped midway when someone grabbed his shoulders making him turn to the person who grabbed it.

"Mark?" Jinyoung questioned.

"Jinyoung, what happened? Are you alright?" Mark asked worriedly and noticed Jaebum.

"Yah, Jaebum, what did you do to my Jinyoung?" Mark asked seriously which made Jaebum chuckle.

"I guess Jinyoung will just explain that to you. I'll be going now. Good Luck Nyoung." Jaebum winked and laughed hysterically while distancing himself at the couple which made Mark confused and later shrugged it off.

"Jinyoungie, what's up? Why were you crying? I was looking all over for you because I want to eat lunch with you but then I saw you here, and you're crying. Can you tell me what's up?" Mark asked worriedly sick.

"Hyung, are you ignoring me?" Jinyoung sniffed.

"What are you saying, Jinyoung? Of course not." Mark said in confusion.

"But hyung, you are recently declining my offers to go out after class. You come home late often, and you are in a hurry when you arrived at the university." Jinyoung said, almost whisper.

Mark was taken aback at Jinyoung's sudden attitude. He smiled at himself secretly while looking at the younger who was constantly wiping the tears in his eyes. He knew that Jinyoung was not a jealous type but he somehow liked it when his boyfriend was acting like this. He find it cute and adorable at the same time.

"Jinyoungie, I'm sorry. I was acting careless. I was not able to see that you felt that way. I'm sorry. I am so busy these days that I was not able to have quality time with you. But today, I was not, so I was rushing through corridors eager to find my Jinyoungie to ask him out for lunch. So don't cry now." Mark said as he lifted his boyfriend's face and wiped the tears with his thumb. Jinyoung just sobbed uncontrollably. How he wished he was not so sensitive. But he doesn't care if he was making a scene right now.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I doubted you. I thought you were seeing that Jae guy and forgot about me." Jinyoung confessed and hugged Mark tightly which made the older chuckle at his boyfriend's cute act.

"I will forgive you, if you kiss me." Mark smiled.

"Y-you mean, ri-right h-h-here?" Jinyoung stuttered. Mark hummed happily. Jinyoung writhed gracelessly. He sniffed one last time and hurriedly pecked Mark's lips, afraid that somebody will see their not so passionate kiss. Mark put out a giggle and surprised Jinyoung when he grabbed the younger's neck and waist and kissed him ally. Jinyoung squirmed at Mark's embrace but eventually melted down at the older's touch. Mark's hands eventually travelled to Jinyoung's peach and at his boyfriend's lower lip asking for an entrance which Jinyoung gladly obligated. Their tongues were battling and moans from Jinyoung were heard and Mark proudly smirked for he knew that he was the reason that Jinyoung made those steamy sounds. The couple was out of their trance when they heard someone say "ew!". They eventually broke the kiss. Jinyoung looked at Mark with full of love and lust which made the older blush so hard at Jinyoung's lustful yet face. Jinyoung were snapped at his own daydream and eventually felt embarrassed as they just kissed in the hallway, in front of the people. He looked at his surroundings and saw the shocked face of the students. Some were looking at them amused. Kissing in campus was popular but seeing two guys, especially two good looking guys, kissing each other was a rare sight. People eventually went back to their business when Mark smirked at them and shrugged a "what", sounding more like a statement rather than a question.

"Markiepooh!~" Jackson purred and walked towards them along with BamBam at his side, who looked at them dreadfully. No wonder, the "ew" awhile ago was so familiar. "Seems like my beloved best friend was so and can't control his inner beast." Jackson poked Mark's side with his elbow and laughed like a hyena. Mark just clicked his tongue and brushed Jackson away.

"Hyung, how can you do it in front of me? My eyes were molested!" BamBam whined ghastly.

"Oh shut up, Bam. Stop lying you dirty snake. Who said your eyes were ? I knew that you're watching those explicit DVDs secretly in your room." Jinyoung came back at his senses and managed to throw a counter-attack.

"It wasn't mine!" BamBam shouted, making Jackson laugh more.

"It's okay to watch those, hon since we're doing it anyway." Jackson hugged his Thai boyfriend.

"Shut up, er. Don't expose your ual life in front of us." Mark cursed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter