Let's Go To The Amusement Park!

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up as he was greeted by the sun. Birds were chirping outside. He blinked a couple of times to recover his sight. As he sat up, he scanned the room and for a second, he forgot that he was now at Mark's apartment. He slept here every other day when he has school works piling up since Mark's apartment is nearer at the school compared to his dorm and every time he would tell the older that he can go home, Mark would be mad and tell him to just sleep at his apartment since it was late, so he did as he was told. But all those time, Mark never touched him because he respected the younger. But just yesterday, they finally did it. Jinyoung was still embarrassed at the thought. He lazily scratched his head and awkwardly went out of the room.

There, he saw Mark's back at the kitchen, making breakfast. Smile crept out of his face and walked to his boyfriend. Mark was surprised by a pair of arm wrapped around his waist. He smiled at the gesture and Jinyoung placed his head on Mark's shoulder.

"Good morning." Jinyoung whispered.

"Morning Nyoung. Did you sleep well?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. I'm still kinda sleepy. But I don't want to be a lazy loser." Jinyoung said as he hid his face on Mark's nape. "You smell nice."

Mark chuckled at Jinyoung's statement. "Breakfast's ready. Why don't you sit on the counter table so we can eat? Or do you want me to eat you? Again." Mark told Jinyoung.

"Ya!" Jinyoung immediately let go of Mark and sat at the counter table as what Mark ordered.

"Geez, Nyoung. Calm the down. I won't make out with you in the kitchen. Although I find it much ." Mark smirked.

"Stop being a ert, Mark. Now give me that breakfast. I'm starving." Jinyoung said.

"Here you go, princess." Mark kissed Jinyoung's forehead as he placed the bacon and egg and a pitcher of orange juice in the table. The usual American breakfast.

"This is delicious. You will be a good husband in the future." Jinyoung commented.

"Of course, I'll be a good husband for you." Mark said casually as he munched the bacon. Jinyoung rolled his eyes on how can his boyfriend be so cheeky sometimes. "Oh. Mind if we'll have a date? We haven't gone on dates recently since we're too busy in school." Mark added.

"Really? I would love it hyung! Where are we going?" Mark stood up and grabbed something inside his bag.

"I got these tickets for free from my colleague in Martial Arts Studio since he got many from his aunt. He gave me two since he knew that I'm seeing someone." Mark said, showing the tickets to Jinyoung.

"Let's go here hyung! I do love amusement parks!" Jinyoung was too excited that his wrinkles in his eyes was showing. Mark pinched Jinyoung's cheeks and returned to his seat.

"Okay, we will go. But first, let's finish our breakfast." He continued to munch the food.

Jinyoung ate his breakfast in a fast manner and immediately put the dishes in the sink.

"Hyung, you wash the dishes. I'll go change now." Jinyoung said, winking at his boyfriend as he excitedly went to his bedroom.

"Park Jinyoung! You little... Come back here! It's your duty to wash— Aish! That brat.." Mark can't help but chuckle at Jinyoung's actions. He can't help it. His boyfriend was acting like a child.

Mark finally finished his breakfast and stood up from the counter table and tidied it up. He was really acting like a husband material right now. He grabbed his plates and put it in the lavatory to wash it along with Jinyoung's messy plates. Although he can't sing well, he hummed random songs as he washed the dishes.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was all ready. He was too excited that he can't calm down. He saw Mark cleaning the dishes slowly. Jinyoung dreadily told his hyung,

"Mark, what are you doing? Hurry it up!"

"What? I'm washing dishes." Mark said. He was holding back his laughter as he saw his boyfriend's dreaded face. He continued to wash the dishes with slow pace. He really loved to tease the younger, sometimes.

"Hyung~~. Hurry up! I want to go now." Jinyoung said acting like a spoiled kid. Mark just chuckled and this made Jinyoung pout. He sat at the couch and waited not so patiently as he watched his boyfriend's back at the sink, washing dishes. Mark continued to hum random songs and smiled as he enjoyed the younger's whining.

Finally, Mark finished the dishes and went to Jinyoung. "I got it. I'm gonna go get changed now, princess. Just wait for a while now. I promise it won't take hours." He said as he pinched Jinyoung's cheeks and lightly kissed the younger's pouty lips. He laughed at his own triumph of stealing a kiss and flee to the bedroom.

Mark went out to the bedroom after a few minutes and still found his boyfriend, sulking.

"Nyoungieee~ Let's go." Mark said cutely to his boyfriend. Jinyoung followed quietly.

The whole trip was a dead silence. They were now at the bus and some people were staring at their entwined hands, but they don't give a damn on the weird stares they're receiving. Jinyoung was still sulking. And Mark can't help it but sigh at his boyfriend's attitude. Usually, Jinyoung's not the type to sulk easily. Dd he spoil the younger too much?

"Jinyoung." Mark called but Jinyoung was still staring at the window.

"Jinyoungie." Mark called again but failed to catch the younger's attention.

"My baby Jinyoungieeee. I got it. Hyung's sorry." Mark said and Jinyoung faced his hyung.

"You really know I can't resist it when you call me baby." Jinyoung smiled.

"Yay, Jinyoungie noticed. Didn't you know that I also like it when you sulk like that? You were so cute that I really wanted to continue teasing, but I won't because I know you wouldn't enjoy our date like that." Mark chuckled.

"Yah.." Jinyoung can't help but chuckle at himself too.

"I'm raising a spoiled kid. Didn't I tell you I spoiled you so much?" Mark told the younger as he ruffled Jinyoung's hair.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jinyoung rested his head at Mark's shoulder and drew circles at Mark's lap.

"You know it, Nyoung. Hey, that tickles." Mark said softly.

"It's my payback for what you did earlier." Jinyoung continued to draw circles at Mark's thigh and gave light kisses to Mark's nape.

"Stop it, Nyoung. People are watching." Mark cautiously said.

"It's okay, hyung. They don't know us." Jinyoung continued to kiss Mark's nape and finally left a bite mark as he finished it with a . Mark moaned a bit louder that was caught with the other passengers and looked at him with weird stares. He blushed lightly, as Jinyoung tried to hide his laughter.

"Nyoung you really are a naughty one." Mark said while pinching Jinyoung's thigh and went to the bus's door as it was now their stop. Jinyoung followed afterwards and whined.

"Hyung~ you pinched my thigh so hard." he pouted.

"Jinyoungie~ you bit my nape so hard." He answered back.

"That's my way of telling you how much I love you." Jinyoung defended.

"And that's also my way of telling you how much I love you~~" Mark said between chuckles.

"Yah! Don't copy my lines!" Jinyoung retorted.

"Yah! And who's the hyung here?" Mark said. Jinyoung playfully stuck his toungue out and ran. It somehow ended with a cat and mouse chase.

They arrived at the amusement park breathing heavily. The couple literally ran from their stop up to the entrance. It was not that far, but they were easily out of oxygen.

"Wow, I feel like an old man." Mark said while trying to catch his breath.

"We've never been out recently, that'why. Hyung, hurry! Let's get inside." Jinyoung said while walking, leaving Mark behind.

"Wait up!—" Mark called out the younger but Jinyoung was now far away from him. He can't help but sigh.

Minutes later, both of them were in the souvenir shop. Jinyoung roamed around, amused of what he can see. Mark just followed his boyfriend quietly. He noticed that Jinyoung suddenly stopped.

"Mark, how do I look?" Jinyoung said with sparkling eyes as he tried the cat ears. Mark smiled. He just want to treasure Jinyoung's reaction in his head right now.

"You look cute, Nyoung." Mark told his boyfriend. This made Jinyoung blush a bit. He looked away and grabbed another cat ears and placed it on Mark's head.

"Hyung, you look cute too!" Jinyoung said as he clapped his hands. "Let's buy this Mark!" No matter how much Mark hates bubbly things, he will wear it if it is for Jinyoung's happiness.

Both of them strolled every corner of the souvenir shop and finally, Jinyoung decided to go to the rides. He looked at the guide on which ride should go first. And he decided to take the deadliest ride, the rollercoaster.

"Mark! Let's try that." Jinyoung pointed at the coaster's direction.

"Are you sure, Nyoung?" Mark asked, disbelief plastered on his face.

"Why?" Jinyoung asked as he looked at Mark's face, and he smirked as he continued, "Are you... perhaps scared?"

Mark tsked his tongue and replied, "I'm not. I'm just worried for you since maybe you cannot handle the ride after."

"Mark, are you serious right now? I'm in love with rollercoasters!" Jinyoung beamed. "Let's go now." He walked towards the rollercoaster as he dragged Mark who swallowed hard, hoping Jinyoung hadn't noticed it.

The whole ride was a blast. Well, only for Mark. Jinyoung, who said he loves r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter