Truth

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up at 6:30AM. He did his usual routine. He ate, took a bath, and brushed his teeth. It was weekend and Yugyeom went out to visit his friend, Young K. So Jinyoung was left alone at the dorm.

He went to his room and read a book. He liked reading books especially when he was alone, but he can't seem to concentrate because of a certain blonde that was bothering his mind for a while.

Surrendered of the idea reading, he got hhis phone on top of the side table and checked if his boyfriend texted. There was none. Usually, Mark was always the first one who sent him messages so he wondered if texting his boyfriend first was weird. 

He believed in his thoughts that Mark was still sleeping and decided not to text him. He grabbed his book that was on his lap and continued reading. He read for like 3 minutes and still he can't concentrate, heck he can't even understand what he was reading. Frustrated, he got his phone and still there was no messages from his boyfriend. 

It bothered him. He knew that there was something wrong with his boyfriend these past few days. But Mark said that he would be at Jackson's crib, so why was he worrying so much? Maybe deep inside Jinyoung, he felt that there was something that he doesn't know. 

Suddenly, questions flowed in. What if his boyfriend was lying? What if Mark was really seeing someone? What if Mark wanted to break up? But he was not the one who doubts his boyfriend. Never did once, he doubted his boyfriend like this. He decided to shrug off his bad ideas and calmed himself. Of course, he knew that Mark was not like that. Mark was a boy but he never cheated on any of those he dated in the past.

Finally, Jinyoung decided to call Mark. But when he was about to press the call button, his phone rang. He jumped a bit, startled by the ringing, and looked at the caller's name. It was Mark and he immediately picked up the call.

"Morning, babe." Mark said in his husky voice.

"Morning.." Jinyoung replied.

"Are you alright? You sound lifeless." Mark said sleepily.

"I'm okay.. I thought that you forgot me." Jinyoung said a little teary.

"Jinyoungie. Are you crying?" Mark said as his attention was now caught by Jinyoung.

"I-I'm n-not.." Jinyoung sniffed.

"Yes you are. Babe, why are you crying? Is everything alright?" Mark asked worriedly.

"I just thought that y-you fo-forgot about m-me. And that you're going out with s-someone else. And I th-thought that you would b-break up w-with me..." Jinyoung now cried out loud. Mark can't help it but smile at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Why did you think like that? I told you yesterday that I would be at Jackson's." Mark chuckled.

"B-but you didn't text me." Jinyoung sniffed.

"Babe, I overslept. I'm still at my house. And I won't break up with you. Of course, no one can replace my Jinyoungie." Mark laughed over the phone.

"Y-ya." Jinyoung said weakly as he wiped his tears. 

"I'm sorry, babe. I cannot hold my laughter." He said between laughs. Jinyoung was silent and his sniffing can be heard by Mark.

"Babe, stop crying. I'm sorry, okay?" Mark said worriedly. Sometimes his boyfriend can be really sensitive.

"It's not like that.. I just miss you, I guess. That's why I'm thinking things I shouldn't think about. I'm sorry that I thought like that." Jinyoung said apologetically.

"It's okay babe. It's just normal." Mark smiled.

"Babe, can you come over? I understand if you won't. It's just that I miss you." Jinyoung said with hope.

"Babe, no matter how much I want to be with you right now, I can't. I promised Jackson first. I'm so sorry, Jinyoungie." Mark said as his tone was filled with guilt.

"It's okay." Jinyoung said, understanding.

"I'm really sorry. Are you sure you're okay with this?" Mark asked.

"Of course it is okay. I will be fine. I'll just read my book here." Jinyoung said assuring his boyfriend.

"Gosh, I really have a nerdy boyfriend." Mark laughed at his own statement.

"Ya!" Jinyoung joined laughing.

"Babe, I gotta go. Jackson will whine if I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter