Last Day

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was in deep thought. At first, approaching Jinyoung was for the bet but when he got closer and closer to the younger, he forgets about the bet and just enjoy his time with him.

It was now the last day of the bet. Jinyoung became his boyfriend since last week. That means he won the bet. The usual Mark was supposed to be happy. But the Mark now was not. He felt guilty. He felt that he doesn't deserve Jinyoung. Jinyoung is a nice guy, of course. He has manners and very caring. He loves every part of the younger. But the guilt of dating Jinyoung is stabbing him. 

Good thing, Jackson was there when he was feeling helpless.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Jackson asked his friend. He can notice Mark's lifeless face. Why was his friend like that? Aren't he supposed to be happy because he got the man of his dreams? Mark didn't reply. Instead, he looked at the empty space like it was the best thing he'd ever seen.

"Earth to Mark Tuan! Aren't you supposed to be happy because you're going out with Jinyoung now?" Jackson said while enjoying a sip of his milkshake.

"That's the problem, dude. The thing is, I'm happy but not happy at the same time." Mark said resulting Jackson to be confused.

"What the heck do you mean?" Jackson asked.

"My point is, I'm happy that I'm going out with Jinyoung because I love him. But I feel guilty whenever I think about the bet." Mark sighed deep.

"Oh my god. Famous Tuan is in love. As in HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE." Jackson squeeled. Mark just rolled his eyes and sighed more.

"Listen. We should just cut the bet. Either way, if we continue, you already won. But if you really feel guilty, you should cut the bet with me." Jackson said plainly.

"I know. I decided to cut it even before we became a couple. I just didn't have the chance to tell you. But dude, what if Jinyoungie would find out that we made a bet to him?" Mark asked his friend worriedly.

"Easy bizzy. Just tell your little boyfriend the truth." Jackson said as he sipped his now empty shake.

"You know, you're right. I'll tell Nyoungie the truth. Gotta go. Thanks Jacks. By the way, tell BamBam that you love him everyday. He'll like that." Mark said as he rushed outside to the cafeteria, leaving the dumbfoumded Jackson behind.

Mark was now running in the hallway, finding his boyfriend like crazy. He will talk to Jinyoung properly and tell the truth. He remembered that his boyfriend is a nerd, so he knows where Jinyoung is.

At the library.

He arrived at the library panting. The librarian looked at him with an expression and went back to arrange the returned books. Mark searched the library. In the corner table, he saw Jinyoung's serious face. The sight itself was beautiful. His jawline was detailed. Mark stared in awe for awhile and remembered that he needs to talk to the younger.

Nervously, he approached the younger. As closer he gets, the more he gets nervous. He stopped his tracks at Jinyoung's table. The younger looked at him and smiled warmly. It breaks his heart. He was really guilty.

Jinyoung gestured Mark to take a seat beside him. Mark accepted the offer.

"Babe, are you okay? Did you rush on something? You're sweating alot." Jinyoung said as he got his handkerchief and wiped Mark's sweat.

"I'm fine, babe. I just need to tell you something." Mark said seriously. Jinyoung looked at the older nervously.

"Don't tell me, you want to break up with me?" Jinyoung asked calmly but the nervousness was just so obvious to Mark.

"Of course not, babe." Mark smiled assuring his boyriend.

"Oh.. So what is it?" Jinyoung sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter