The Unexpected Moment

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinyoungie!" he looked back as he heard someone calling his name. 

 

It was Mark. He smiled at the guy that was running towards him. It was now the second week since he and Mark was partnered up. Through these past days, they became close to each other. He at first, thought that Mark was bad guy. But thanks to the project, Mark was able to change Jinyoung's impression. They often hang out in Starbucks to grab coffee while doing their project. So far, Jinyoung was happy with Mark's participation. It was easier doing the project along with Mark than doing it alone. Believe me, as times went by, he was happy that Mark was the one he was partnered up with.

 

There were also times when Mark does skinship. But somehow, he doesn't bother it anymore. In fact, he kinda likes it. Sometimes, the butterflies on his stomach would go wild whenever the older is with him. He would not even bother why.

 

"Nyoung, were you listening?" Mark said. His face was so close to Jinyoung that his butterflies were going wild again.

 

"Yeah. You said that we are now at the last chapter on our story. I can't believe it. We still have plenty of time before the deadline." He answered as he distanced himself a little.

 

"I know right. I'm kinda sad though." Mark replied while pouting.

 

"Why?" He asked with questioning looks.

 

"Cause we can't hang out often."

 

"Why?" He asked again.

 

"Gosh Nyoung. What is wrong with you? Isn't it obvious? Because we can finish the project now. So we can't hang out often unlike before." Mark said a little disappointed.

 

"Oh. You're right. But we can still hang out though. If you want." Jinyoung replied. 

 

"Really? You're joking right?" Mark said with bewilderment.

 

"Yeah. Of course it was not a joke! Which part did you think I was joking?" Jinyoung looked at the older judgmentally.

 

"The nerdy Park Jinyoung would hang out with the famous Mark Tuan even if the project is done?" Mark asked as his eyes widen like plates.

 

"Mmhmm." Jinyoung simply hummed while smiling.

 

"WOW NYOUNG! FOR REAL? LIKE TOTES?" Mark said.

 

"Does how many times would I say to you that it's okay to hang out with me?" Jinyoung said a little irritated but actually, he was happy inside.

 

"OMG. Jinyoungieeeee~" Mark said as he hugged the guy tightly. Meanwhile, Jinyoung enjoyed it too.

 

"Okay. Okay. Don't cling unto me that much. Get off." Jinyoung smiled.

 

"Nooo. Even if your body is so firm, I still like it. Like a peach." Mark said as he slapped Jinyoung's .

 

"Hey! Stop that!" He said as he pinched Mark so hard that the guy was able to let go of the hug.

 

"I was just joking." Mark said as he rubbed the part where Jinyoung pinched. Jinyoung just rolled his eyes.

 

"But admit it Nyoung. You liked it." Mark said with sarcasm.

 

"W-What are y-you talking about, Tuan?!" Jinyoung blushed.

 

"Awwww, my Jinyoung's getting red." Mark teased the guy more. He just like to watch Jinyoung's reaction everytime he teases the guy.

 

"No, I-I'm not!" Jinyoung protested.

 

"Hehe. Really?" Mark pinched Jinyoung's cheeks.

 

"Nyoungie, your cheeks are so soft." He continued to pinch and poke the younger's cheeks.

 

"Stop it, Mark. People's watching. They may get the wrong idea. It's embarrassing." Jinyoung said as they were now at the locker's area. Mark sulked and stopped what he was doing and put his notebooks in his locker. Jinyoung did the same too.

 

"Nyoung, can you come with me now?" Mark asked suddenly.

 

"What? Why? Can we just make the project later this afternoon?" Jinyoung said. But to no avail, the older dragged him and ran.

 

"Wait! The . Where are we going? Slow down!" Jinyoung said as he struggled to keep in pace with Mark.

 

They were now at the old classroom that is not used anymore. Mark quickly closed the door and locked it.

 

"What the hell was that for?" Jinyoung said as he catched his breath.

 

"Sorry Nyoung. That w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter