KRYSTAL

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal arrived at TVN's office right on time. Today she had an appointment with the crews of the new drama that she was going to play. When Krystal opened the meeting room's door, she greeted all of the crews, actors, and actresses, who were going to play in this drama with her.

"Krystal!" Krystal turned her head to the direction where the familiar voice was from. And there she was, Suzy was waving her hand now to Krystal's direction. Oh, she was forgot to tell ya, that Suzy was the main role of this drama as she was.

Krystal waved back and quickly walked towards her. Then she sat on the empty chair beside Suzy.

"Good morning." Said Krystal.

"Ya, Are you okay? What's with your expression?" Asked Suzy directly while looking intensely to Krystal's face, It was like she would made a big hole on Krystal's face if she kept looking at her with that gaze.

Krystal raised one of her eyebrows. "Ya, stop staring. I'm okay, and i'm fine, really. It's just my face that always looks tired all the time."

Suzy shrugged both of her shoulders. "I know things had been so tough for you lately, right? When i texted you, you were always said 'i'm okay' but please, i know you were not."

Krystal sighed and quickly shook her head. "Suzy, i'm really okay." Said Krystal while holding Suzy's shoulders with both of her hands.

Suzy started to frown. "Your life in this kind of situation must be so tough and tiring, right? I've been in this kind of situation before when my relationship with min-ho was revealed to public."

Krystal  was looking at Suzy before she grabbed suzy's right hand. "I know i can handle it, Suzy, don't worry."

"Of course you have to handle it, you fool." Said Suzy while chuckled. "Oh my God, you're Kai EXO's girl now, i still can not believe."

"Not only you, i still can't believe it too." Answered Krystal directly, and then they started to laughing together.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter