Kai

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai saw everything. From the moment when he approached Krystal 'till the moment when he brought Krystal to the middle of the ballroom.

He saw everything. And he understood why suddenly she acted like that.

Kai let go of Krystal's hug and hold her shoulders with his hands. "Let's  go home."

Krystal noded her head and holding  Kai's right hand. 

They went to said goodbye to Sung Kyung before they left the party.

On their way to home, Krystal only kept silent. And Kai didn't say anything at all too.

Suddenly, Kai saw a chicken store in the edge of the street. It was Krystal's favorite place to order a fried chicken. Kai parked his car in front of the store and turned off the machine.

Krystal woke her body up from the car's seat, and threwing her gaze to the outside of Kai's car window.

"I'm hungry." Said Kai while pressed out his seatbelt. "Let's eat first."

Kai opened the door, and walked out from his car. As Krystal was doing the same thing.

They entered the chicken store. There were only three costumers inside the store. As Krystal and Kai were walking in, their eyes directly stared at them. Looked so surprised.

One of the customers took her phone, she wanted to took a picture of them. Suddenly, the owner of the chicken store came to her table before she pressed the camera button.

"I'm sorry, but could you not take a picture of them? I believe, every person need some privacy, i'm sorry once again." Said the owner while asking politely to the customer.

"Oh, i'm sorry." The customer bowed her head and put her phone back to her bag.

As the owner walked back, Kai bowed his head to him and said thankyou. The owner noded and smiled to Kai before he came back to his office-room.

Kai chose the empty seat in the corner of the shop, after ordered the foods.
 
Krystal sat in the opposite side of Kai's seat. And she opened her coat.

"How do you know about this place?" Asked Krystal.

Kai placed his suit in the empty seat beside him. And looked back to Krystal. "I saw some of this store chicken boxes in your house."

Krystal sighed and smiled. "Fried chicken in here sure is really tasty."

"Finally you smiled." Said Kai.

Krystal clung his gaze to Kai. "What?"

"You were so gloomy before." Answered Kai.

Krystal letting out a forced laugh from . "Ah--yeah, it was because, um, suddenly i had a headache and--"

"I know." Cut Kai. "You don't have to lie to me, Soo Jung-a. I know, i saw everything."

Sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter