KAI

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai grabbed his jacket and his car key. After hearing about the incident that was happened to Krystal in the coffee shop from his manager, Kai's mind had gone crazy. Oh my God, this was really out of the line. He was aware that something more horrible might be happening again to Krystal.

Kai called Krystal's phone number for a thousand times but she still didn't answered it.

"Krystal where are you!" Scream Kai.

Then, Kai remembered that Krystal was with Suzy when the incident was happening. Kai searched for Suzy's number on his phone and quickly called her when he found her number.

"Hello? Suzy? You are now with Krystal, right???" Asked Kai rushly.

"Oh, she's with me now in my apartement. And... she's sleeping now in my room. She looks so tired."

Kai exhaled a deep breathe. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry answered Suzy. "But Kai.. That was so horrible."

"I know. When i heard about that, i was very shocked to death."

"Something more bad might be happening to her someday if you don't stop it." Said Suzy with a serious tone. "Krystal did not agreed when i told her to talk about this to you, but Kai, you know, i am just worried. This is crazy."

Kai did not say anything. He chose to keep silent because he couldn't say anything at all. Suzy was right, he had to do something. If he didn't, Krystal might be in danger again.

"Suzy, can you please take care of Krystal for now? I want to go there to pick Krystal up, but, i have to go somewhere first." Said Kai asked Suzy for a favor.

"Yeah, don't worry, she's safe with me." Agreed Suzy.

Kai sighed. "Thankyou so much, Suzy."

 

***

 

Kai parked his car in SM entertainment's parking basement. After that, he went out from his car and walked rushly to the inside of SM's office.

Kai walked straightly to the CEO office, He knocked the door first before he opened it. And luckily the CEO; Kim young-min was there.

"Kai, what brings you here?" Asked the CEO when he saw Kai entered his office.

"CEO Kim, i need to talk about something." Said Kai after bowed his head.

 

***


"So, you want a press conference?" Asked CEO Kim.

Kai noded his head. "I need to tell everyone, especially the fans, that my relationship with Krystal is true and real. We truly loved each other. And i need to tell the fans to stop being so rude, or doing something that would hurt her. It's dangerous for Krystal, CEO Kim."

CEO Kim sighed d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter