Kai

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai walked out from Krystal's apartement with a full of disappointment. He didn't know what the hell exactly happened with Krystal lately.

She was acting so weird. She was suddenly changed, into a cold person.

Suddenly, his phone rang. Kai took his phone from his jacket's pocket, and it was a phone call from IU.

He snorted before he picked up the call.

"Hello? It's Kai." Answered Kai.

"Kai-ssi? Umm... If it's possible.. Could you come to Max Coffee, now? I have something to discuss."

Kai looked at his hand-watch, it was still three in the afternoon, and he wasn't had any plan, so, he thought it was better to met IU and discuss about their project.

And Kai thought, he needed a brain-cooler, and americano was the perfect brain-cooler for him.

"Okay, i'll be there in ten minutes."

"Okay, see ya." Said IU before she ended the call.

Kai put in his phone back to his jacket's pocket, and he lifted his face up, looking around.

"Why am i in the lobby? Ahh.. I forgot that i parked my car in the basement. What a fool." Kai tapped his forehead and swung his body back, then he walked straightly to the apartment's basement.

 

Kai pushed the door, and directly looked around. Kai was searching for girl with a long hair and--there she was. Waving her right hand to Kai while smiling brightly.

Kai waved his hand back and walked straightly to her seat.

IU was wearing a brown leather coat and a glasses, her hair was made into a messy bun, she was alone, there was no bodyguards or someone else. How could she went to this public place without a guards with those simple 'camouflage'?

Eventhough, he was alone too, but he was so great when it comes to camouflage thing. Kai was usually (like now) wearing a hoodie, a black hat, and a sunglasses. And it was worked, tho. The fans couldn't recognize him. Eventhough, some fans would still recognize him but well that was okay, it was only a few people, tho.

"It's only eight minutes." Said IU while showing him her brown leather hand-watch.

Kai shrugged his shoulders. "Early is better."

"You are right." Answered IU while chuckled.

"But, IU-ssi, how could you go out to a public place like this without a guards? And this simple camouflage? Don't you afraid that the fans might recognize you? You are very famous, tho." Asked Kai curiously.

"Ah... About that." IU was fixing her glasses before she looked back to Kai. "Actually, this is my cousin's cafe. And my cousin is always in here, i know all the workers in here too, so i think it's okay if i go to here alone, without a guard."

"Oh... So that's the reason." Kai noded his head and smile, after that he started to cleared his throat. "Ok, so, what is it?" Asked him referring to the main topic to discuss.

"Okay, so..." Said IU with her bright smile. He knew the other girl who had a smile that was more bright than IU's. Everytime he saw that girl's smile, he felt like he wanted to kept that smile for the rest of his life.

He felt... Like he wanted to kept that girl for the rest of his life.

"..... i want to change the lyric 'wonderful' with 'colorful', what do you think Kai-ssi?"

Kai realized, it was been so long since the last time he saw the bright smile on Krystal's face. He wondered, what happened with her? Why she kept the problem to herself? She should told him about it already!

"Kai-ssi?"

Kai blinked his eyes the moment IU waved her hand in front of his face. Kai burried his face to his hands before he was facing IU back.

"I'm sorry, but could you please repeat what you've said to me earlier, IU-ssi?" Asked Kai with a full of regret expression.

IU smiled and she was just looking at Kai without saying anything. Then she closed the lyrics papers, and placed her glasses on her head.

"I think it is not the good time to discuss about the lyrics." Said IU. "Do you want to discuss about something else, Kai-ssi?"

Kai looked at IU while biting his inside lower lip. IU was a very understanding people. She knew right away that Kai was having a problem and his mind couldn't think about something else.

Kai sighed and he started to cleared his throat. "IU-ssi, since you are a girl--"

"Let's talk to the main point. What happened with Krystal-ssi?" Cut IU. She placed her body to the back-rest of the seat, and she crossed her arms. This was the first time Kai saw IU's serious face.

It looked so strange because she was always smiling and smiling and smiling.... everyday.

Kai shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, suddenly, she changed into a weird person."

"Weird? Like what?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter