Krystal 3.1

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal arrived at TOP's apartment first, then ten minutes later Kai was arrived and they met in the basement.

Strangely, the situation in the apartment building seemed so calm. Or  maybe they didn't know that a criminal was on one of their occupants' room.

"What is the number of the room?" Asked Kai with a rush voice, while entering the apartment's building with Krystal and her manager.

"1201!" Answered Krystal directly.

"Okay. I'll call the security to come with me. And you, Soo Jung-a, stay in here." Kai hold Krystal's shoulders while looking to her eyes with a serious gaze.

"No! I'm coming with you! I don't want something terrible will happen' to you!" Krystal shook her head. Ignoring Kai's words before.

"I don't want something terrible wil happen' to you too!" Shout Kai to Krystal with a distinct voice. "Stay in here okay? Manager Kim, i'll leave her in your care."

Kai was about to leaving but suddenly Krystal grabbed his hand, stopped him to go. "I'm coming with you."

"Soo Jung-a.."

"Listen, you are very important to me and up there my childhood friend is needing my help. We could through this together, Jong In-i, and because we are together, it makes everything will goes well. Trust me." Said Krystal with a full of hopes voice.

Kai was looking at Krystal's face very seriously before he letting out a small breathe. "Okay, but you need to stay behind me."

Krystal smiled and noded. "I understand."

Krystal and Kai were inside the lift that brought them to TOP's apartement room, while Krystal told her manager to called the security in the main lobby.

When they were arrived, they stopped in front of TOP's apartement door, and what they found was the door wasn't closed properly. It means, someone had broke through TOP's room.

Krystal was about opening the door when Kai suddenly blocked her hand. "You said you will stay behind me."

Krystal placed her hand down, and noded. Then Kai started to opened the door slowly. 

"The criminal must be inside, don't go anywhere. Just stay behind me." Warned Kai.

Krystal noded and following Kai's steps to the inside apartement. There was very quiet, and that seemed like there wasn't anybody in there.

Suddenly, they heard a sound of the glass that fell down to the floor. It made Krystal a bit shocked, and spontaneously grabbed Kai's jacket.

"Are you okay?" Whispered Kai to Krystal.

Krystal noded her head doubtfully. To be honest she felt a bit afraid now. But TOP... What about him, she wished that he was still okay in there. She wished the criminal didn't do anything terrible to him.

"Look who's here." Suddenly a strange voice made they felt a bit startled. Kai grabbed Krystal's hand and pulling her close to him.

Suddenly, a man with a mask, came from TOP's bedroom, with a baseball stick in his hand. Krystal gasped and her eyes opened so widely when she saw blood in that baseball stick. He hit TOP. It must be TOP's blood.

"Who are you?" Shout Kai with a harsh tone, but it seemed it didn't made him became intimidated even a little bit.

"I know you!" Said him with a creepy tone. "You're one of the boyband members.. What's the name of the group? I kinda forgot.. Something with X.. X.. EXID?"

Kai didn't answer. He was just looking at him with a sharp gaze, while holding tight Krystal's hand.

"I ask you once again, who the hell are you? And what are you doing in here? What's your motives exactly?!" Scream Kai to him.

"Oh! I remember! Exo! That is your group's name!" Said him while pointing the baseball stick to Kai. "Wahh, you really have a great face. If i have a face like you, maybe i'll as famous as you are and that bastard inside!"

"Are you deaf?" Asked Kai.

"What did you say?" Asked him while arching his eyebrow.

"Ah, you must be really deaf." 

That man took a steps closer to Kai and looking straightly to Kai. "Watch your words, buddy."

"I'm not a buddy from a criminal." Answered Kai while giving him a sharp smile.

"Who said i'm a criminal? I'm just an unlucky person." Said him disagreed with Kai's perception

"Who the hell are you, bastard?" Kai took one step closer to him and letting go his hand from Krystal's hand. He gave a code to Krystal to stayed back.

"You want to know who am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter