KRYSTAL

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal touched her lips once again. The kiss before was very sweet. She could feel the strong feelings between Kai and her through that kiss.

"Hei, are you really okay?" Asked Jessica while grabbed Krystal's shoulders.

Krystal noded and smiled. When she was arrived in her apartment, Jessica was already there. She cooked a lot of food for Krystal, and when Krystal showed up, She directly checked almost all of the parts of her body to be sure that Krystal was really okay.

"Soo jung-a, from now on, you must really careful!" Said Jessica while pouring a tea to the cup for Krystal.

Krystal noded her head once again. "Unnie, Kai said he will hold a press conference, soon."

"Really?" Asked Jessica with a surprised tone. "That's a very good idea!"

"I don't know," Krystal shrugged her shoulders. "You don't think press conference is a bit too much?"

"No, the eggs for your head and the tomatoes for your body ARE really a bit too much." Said Jessica now in a serious tone.

"But--"

"Just leave it to Kai." Cut Jessica. "I believe he can handles it with his own way."

Krystal looked at her older sister with a hopeful face. Then, she noded her head. Maybe, Jessica was right. She just had to support Kai's plan to held a press conference. Maybe that would be a right way to solve this problem. Yeah, Maybe.

 

***


Krystal threw her body to her bed and looked straightly to her bedroom's ceiling. This day was really tough for her. Krystal wondered, why his fans did not like her so much. Did she really not a right person to Kai? So, what was the right person to Kai exactly? Can't Krystal be 'her'?

Suddenly Krystal's phone was ringing. It was a phone call from Kai.

"Hi," Answered Krystal with a low voice.

"I thought you are already sleeping." Said Kai. "You must be really tired."

Krystal shook her head, "Nope, just still feel a bit surprised."

Kai sighed. "I'm sorry because of me--"

"No." Cut Krystal. "It's not your fault, Jong In-i. We could considered it as a temptation in our relationship."

"Yeah..." Answered Kai with a deep voice. "Okay, now you have to go to sleep. Didn't you say that you will have a performance tomorrow?"

"You are right, if I don't sleep now, i will wake up so late tomorrow." Said Krystal while looking at her alarm. "Goodnight, Kai."

"Goodnight Krystal, have a sweet dream." Said Kai softly. "And, i love you."

Krystal smiled widely after hearing that three magical words from Kai.

"I love you too." Answered Krystal shyly, suddenly the image when they both were kissing appeared in her head, it made her cheeks suddenly felt so hot.

Oh my God, Krystal didn't think she could feel asleep easly tonight.

 

***

 

"SOO JUNG-A!" Amber scream loudly when she saw Krystal entered the van. 

As Krystal expected she woke up a bit late because she had troubled to sleep last night. And that because of... Yeah, You knew.

"Hi, guys." Said Krystal while closing the van's door. "I'm sorry i'm late."

"Ya! Are you okay? I've only heard about the incident that was happened to you this morning!" Said Amber while checked over Krystal from head to toe to made sure she was okay.

"It was your fault for turned off your phone all day!" Said Sulli to Amber.

"I was in a family meeting, and i forgot to charged my phone." Answered Amber while looking at Sulli. "But, you are okay, right?" Amber clung her head back to Krystal.

Krystal noded her head. "Yeah, look at me now. I am fine, everything is fine now."

"I heard abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter