KAI

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What was about that article? Was it the reason why she didn't even picking up his call? Was it the reason why she was turned her phone off?

Kai punched the steering wheel of his car angrily. He was on his way to Krystal's apartement now. He needed an explanation from her. Why she was turned off her phone, and why she was with him yesterday? What exactly they were doing yesterday?!

Kai parked his car inside the basement of Krystal's apartement. Kai opened the car's door and walked fastly to the basement entrance door. 

When he was already got out from the lift, he walked quickly to Krystal's apartement room. He pressed the bell and waited for Krystal to opened it.

When the door was already opened, the one that he saw wasn't Krystal. But it was Jessica. Why was her sister who opened the door for him? Where was she?

"Oh, Kai?" 

"Anyeonghaseyo, Nuna." Answered Kai while bowed his head.

"Umm.. Krystal is sleeping right now. She's not feeling well since yesterday.." Said Jessica. "Let's go in first."

Kai noded his head and followed Jessica to the inside of Krystal's apartement. 

"Have a seat." Said Jessica while giving him a smile. "Do you want a drink? Coffee? Orange juice? Tea?" 

Kai shook his head. "Just please give me a cold water, Nuna." 

Jessica noded her head. "Araseo."

"Um, nuna!" Exclaimed Kai. "Can i go to Krystal's room now? I want to see her. I promise, I won't wake her up."

Jessica gave him a little smile and then she noded her head. "Of course."

"Thankyou, nuna." Said Kai while getting up from the sofa and smiled.

 

***

 

Kai was looking at Krystal's face without saying anything. Her sleepy face was really calm. Kai touched Krystal's head and he could feel a little heat on it. She must had a little fever.

"Where were you going yesterday?" Asked Kai with a very low voice.

Suddenly, Kai could see that Krystal's body started to moving. Krystal swung his body until now, her face was facing Kai.
And slowly, she opened her eyes.

"Kai.." Said her with a weak voice while trying to opened her eyes.

"Hei." Answered Kai, still her hair. "Are you alright?"

Krystal noded. "Yeah, i just had a little headache."

"You still have to rest." Said Kai with a soft voice. "Did you already eat the medicine?"

"I did. Don't worry." Krystal touched Kai left shoulder with her hand. "Kai, I'm sorry.."

Kai was biting his lower lip, he knew what would she said right now. But why he was suddenly felt afraid? What was wrong with him? Didn't he the one who needed an explanation from her?

"About the article... It was true. I went to the restaurant with him last night." Krystal closed her eyes for a seconds and then she opened it again. "He wanted to met me. He said he wanted to talked about something. At the first, I didn't want to met him. But I didn't know, why i chose to met him in the end. I'm sorry." 

Kai could see the tears started to falling from her eyes. And kai could feel his heart trembling right now. In the end, she still chose to met him. 

"What... What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter