KRYSTAL

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

 

Today was the day. And  She felt so nervous right now.

She was standing in front of the mirror, looking at  herself who was wearing a beautiful white gown, while holding a bucket of flowers with both of her hands.

“Calm down Soo Jung-a, it’s going to be alright. Today is the day, don’t ruin it.” Said Krystal to herself.

Suddenly, Krystal heard someone was knocking the door. Krystal quickly  turned her head to the back, and saw her manager who was smiling at her now.

“Let’s go, Soo Jung-a.”

Krystal took a deep breathe, before she noded her head. “Okay.”

 

***

 

Krystal walked slowly, she looked straightly to the front, until her eyes catched his eyes. Kai.

He was standing right there, with a black suit and a smile on his face. He threw his gaze to Krystal, made her more nervous than before.  

Damn, he’s hot.

Krystal threw her smile to him, while kept walking and walking. He was mouthing something to her, and if she wasn’t mistaken, Kai was saying ‘don’t be too nervous!’ to her just a few seconds ago. And all that she could do was…. Noded her head. And keep walking.

Krystal stopped her steps when the beautiful lady with a long pink gown in front of her stopped her steps. Her dad was giving the hand of the lady to the man with a white suit, who took her hand with a nervous smile on his face.

Krystal smiled when she saw that beautiful scene. She couldn’t believe, Jessica, her one and only sister, would soon to be someone else’s wife. Yeah, Jessica was marrying a man that she met in Japan when she hold a concert in there. He was the son of the concert promotor, And of course he’s Japanese. But, he was studying business in Korea for about five years, before he came back to Japan, and joined his father’s company.

He was a great guy, and Jessica looked so happy with him.

Krystal walked to Kai’s direction, and quickly sat in the empty chair beside him. Kai smiled while holding Krystal hand.

“You did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter