FINAL CHAPTER

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s 11:59 p.m

And I love you.

 

And in a minute

When it is a new day

And bits of me have

Been erased and I

Can still see the vague

Imprint of your face

On a pillow that has

Taken your place,

 

I think I may love

You more than

I did a whole

Minute before.

 

k.p.k

 

 

KRYSTAL

 

Eleven months later..

 

The first time that Krystal did when she woke up this morning was checking her phone to see if there was any messages from Kai. He didn’t contact her since tomorrow and it made Krystal worried of him.

She tried to called him but he wasn’t picking up her calls. She tried to contacted all of his friends but some of them didn’t picking up her calls too. Only Baekhyun and Suho that picking up her calls, but they said Kai wasn’t came back to the dorm since yesterday morning.

Where were you, Kai, exactly?

 

Krystal was standing in the balcony of her apartement while drinking a cup of tea. Her mind filled up with a thoughts of Kai.

She could feel it, Kai was a bit weird lately. He didn’t talk to much to her like he used to before, they barely met each other. It was like he was making a distance from her.

Why was that?

Because Krystal didn’t know too, what was happened with him.

 

“I didn’t do something wrong, am i?” Asked Krystal to herself.

Krystal inhaled deeply, and started to closing her eyes.

Is everything gonna be okay?

 

It’s already 7:30 p.m, and Krystal was still there, sleeping on the couch, while eating a bowl of an ice cream, and watching her most favorite funny reality show that wasn’t even got her laughing.

Kai, Kai, and Kai.

He was the one that was on her mind now.

Krystal could feel her heart beating so much faster than usual.

 

If you asked her by now about what she felt right now, she would answered you straightly with:            I’m just afraid he might leave me.

Or,

I’m afraid he doesn’t love me anymore.

 

When her mind was filled up with her random thoughts, suddenly her phone was ringing.

And her high hopes was all falling down when she knew that it wasn’t Kai.

It’s her sister; Jessica.

 

“Oh, Unnie?” Answered her.

“Soo Jung-a, can u help me now? It’s urgent.” Said Jessica in such a rush.

“Why? What happen’? What should I help you with??”

“Can you go to the rooftop of your apartement? I think I dropped my ring in there last night when I went there to searching for a fresh air..”

“Ne??” Answered Krystal with a very shocked voice. “Don’t tell me that is your wedding….”

“Yes it is, so please help me, Oh? Soo Jung-a?”

“Arasseo, I will go to the rooftop now. I’ll hung up, then.”

“Gomawo Soo Jung-a, Saranghae!”

 

Krystal put her jacket on and went out from her apartement. She went inside to the elevator and pressed the button to going up.

Why could be her sister was so clumsy all the time? She meant her wedding ring??? Oh my God, Krystal wonder what would happened if Jessica’s husband knew about this….       

The elevator’s door was opened, and Krystal stepped out from the elevator. She was walking in a rush to the door that would brought her to the rooftop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KAI

 

Everytime she laughs

She hopes he’s watching

Hoping that he will

Fall for her smile

Just as hard

As she fell

For his

 

k.m

 

 

The night was so cold. He was wearing a very thick jacket but still, the night was so cold.

His heart was beating crazily faster. His eyes stared straightly to the door that would brought her to him, to here, in the middle of the cold night.

And a few seconds after the thoughts, the door was slowly opened.

“Ah… so cold… now where are you ring??”

 

That’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter