KAI 1.2

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Sung-Kyung, i asked you once again, why are you here?" 

Sung-Kyung punched  Kai's shoulder with one of her hands. "Ya! You should call me nuna! I'm one year older than you!"

"Ya! It hurts!" Screamed Kai.

Sung-Kyung let go of her hand from Kai shoulders, and started to chuckled. "I'm here because i have a PHOTOSHOOT WITH EXO, stupid!"

Kai was caressing his shoulders while threwing a killer gaze at his childhood bestie.

"But you said you were filming in Germany." Said Kai.

Sung-Kyung noded. "Yeah, but it's already finished. I came back to Korea about two days ago?"

Kai shrunk his forehead. "It means, he is already in Korea, too?"

"He? Who?" Asked Sung-Kyung with flustered voice. Sung-Kyung opened while threwing her gaze to Kai. "you mean... TOP?" Said Sung-Kyung with a very low voice.

Kai noded. His face looked so worried.  He didn't know why he acted like this now, but when it was related to that man, he became so aware yet afraid. And that was all because of Krystal. 

"Hey, don't worry..." Said Sung-Kyung while caressing Kai's back.

"She didn't picking my call. Her phone was turned off since yesterday--"

"Be positive." Cut Sung-Kyung. "Now we have to work. We can talk about it later, okay?" Said Sung-Kyung while giving Kai her bright smile.

"Daebak!" Suddenly Suho screamed while looking at his phone. Kai, Sung-Kyung, and the other members were simultaneous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter