KAI

What if?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I know it'll be hard for us, but please, let's just try." Kai sighed, while waiting for Krystal to answered his words.

Krsytal didn't say anything at all, She must felt really confused now.

But Kai couldn't do anything too, he just had to waiting for Krystal to answered his question.

 

"Krystal?"

"Okay, let's do it." Said Krystal. "Let's do it, Kai."

 

***

 

The News about '[Krystal f(x) and EXO's KAI ARE DATING]' was already spread to the entire of South Korea. Both of the couple's fans, were seemed really surprised yet so shocked about the news. Many of them were opposed it, but many of them were supported it too.

SM Entertaiment was giving a statement that both of Krystal and Kai were already in a relationship for about one month long. So, now the agency was hoping for the fans to always keep supporting them.

"Kai, you are really amazing!!! You becoming a trending topic for just a few minutes!" Said Suho while showing the news on his phone screen to Kai.

"Hyung." Said Kai in annoyed voice. "For just a few minutes too, i received so many hateful-comments!"

Suho chuckled quietly. "I'm sorry, just kidding, brother!"

Kai took his phone and checked it once again. Why Krystal still did not call him? And why her phone was unable to contact? Where was she? Did she know that he was worried to death for her now?

"Why? Krystal still didn't contact you, yet?" Sehun asked Kai while eating his bag-of-chips.

Kai shooked his head. "I think her phone is turned off."

"What?" Sehun suddenly stopped eating his chips. "In a situation like this? really?"

Kai sighed while shrugged his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter